If you don't particularly care for the native Safari app when it comes to web browsing on your iPhone or iPad, you may want to give Chrome a try. if you use Chrome on your desktop, you can even sign into your Google account in order to sync your bookmarks and other browsing data between devices.
Here's how to sign in:
- Launch the Chrome app from the Home screen of your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap on the menu icon in the top navigation. It is located directly to the right of the address bar.
- Scroll down to the bottom and tap on Settings.
- The very first option you see is Sign in to Chrome. Tap on it.
- If you've ever had your account linked to Chrome for iOS on that device before, you should see it and be able to tap on it. If not, tap on Add account.
- Now just enter your Google account credentials and sign in.
That's all there is to it. Any instance of Chrome you have running on any iOS device and any computer you're signed into should stay in sync including bookmarks and tabs.
Plan your day with Hour Blocks and its amazing iOS 14 Home screen widgets
Planning your day is no fun but sometimes you find an app that goes some way to making it less boring. Hour Blocks does a decent job and it looks lovely, too.
Scribble Together gets the coolest iOS 14 App Clip we've seen so far
Scribble Together has released its new App Clip for Scribble Together, which will allow users to collaborate on a Scribble Together whiteboard even if they don't have the app.
TikTok is being banned in the U.S. from Sunday, September 20
The U.S. Department of Commerce will ban TikTok and WeChat from U.S app stores from Sunday.
Pick the best Eufy RoboVac for you with our handy guide
Eufy makes some pretty compelling robotic vacuums and there are a lot to choose from. With a vast difference between the lower end, more affordable models and the smarter, connected, high end options, there are many factors to consider when deciding which model would be best for your household. We have compared the best of Eufy's RoboVac range here so you can find the right one for you.