Dropbox has long been the go-to online storage service for many, offering a cross-platform solution that's easy for anyone to pick up and use. The service has always given a lot of attention to how you upload photos to your Dropbox, and with the iOS app, uploading your photos and videos is simple. And even if you don't use the automatic import options, you can still use the manual upload option to send multiple photos and videos from your iPhone or iPad to your Dropbox at the same time.
Here's what you need to know about uploading multiple files at once using the Dropbox app for iPhone and iPad.
- How to upload multiple photos to Dropbox at once on iPhone or iPad
- How to upload multiple files to Dropbox at once using the Files app on iPhone and iPad
How to upload multiple photos to Dropbox at once on iPhone or iPad
- Open Dropbox on your iPhone or iPad
- Tap the Create button (has a + over it).
Tap Upload Photos.
- Tap all of the photos or videos that you want to upload.
- Tap a location under Upload To or tap Choose a Different Folder… if your intended destination isn't on the list.
How to upload multiple files to Dropbox at once using the Files app on iPhone and iPad
Using the Dropbox app, you can only upload multiple photos and videos at once. But if you want to upload multiple types of other files, you can do so using the built-in iOS Files app.
- Open Files on your iPhone or iPad.
- Choose the location that has the files you want to move to Dropbox.
- Tap the files you want to copy to Dropbox.
- Tap the Move button (looks like a folder on iOS 12).
- Tap the destination where you want to store the files.
If you've got any questions about moving photos and other files to Dropbox on iOS, let us know in the comments.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
Apple says its offices in the US will not fully reopen until at least 2021
According to a report from Bloomberg, Apple is planning for its office and many of its retail workers to remain remote for the rest of the year.
Review: The Oak Hollow Aloria Series Office Chair is comfy and customizable
To maximize your productivity, you need a comfortable, ergonomic office chair. Consider Oak Hollow Furniture's multi-adjustable Aloria Series Office Chair, designed for comfort.
Let's talk iOS 14 public betas, AirPods, and technostalgia
It's been a busy week with Apple releasing public betas for iOS 14, iPadOS 14, and tvOS 14. We also talk about the AirPods design rumors and more.
Train insane with the best fitness trackers for triathletes
These fitness trackers are the cream of the crop when it comes to health and fitness tracking for triathlon training. Which tracker will you need? Here's what our research shows.