Lory, Joe, and Georgia discuss first impressions of the M1 Macs. Turns out, the hype is real when it comes to performance and battery life!
They also review HomePod mini and Joe walks us through some cool Siri Shortcuts. Apple has reduced their cut of sales to 15% for any developer that generates less than one million dollars of revenue on the App Store.
- HomePod minis are arriving around the world | iMore
- Customers are starting to receive their M1 Apple silicon Macs | iMore
- Pixelmator Pro's ML Super Resolution feature absolutely flies on M1 Macs | iMore
- MacBook Air with M1 review: One giant leap | iMore
- Apple to push controversial advertising privacy features despite opposition | iMore
- Apple reducing App Store cut to 15% for 'vast majority' of developers | iMore
- Epic Games and Spotify blast App Store changes | iMore
- Woven: Woven is the all in one calendar perfect for busy people. Try Woven Premium for free for 21 days at usewoven.com/imore.
Be part of the show!
Send in your comments, questions, feedback, or follow-up to:
Thank you for signing up to iMore. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.