This week on the iMore Show, we're discussing Apple's announcement about self-service repairs and taking some new Apple Car rumors for a spin.
- Apple announces new Self Service repairs for iPhone 12, iPhone 13 | iMore
- Apple denied motion to delay Epic Games court injunction | iMore
- Third-party iPhone 13 screen repairs won't break Face ID after upcoming software update | iMore
- The Twitter Blue subscription rolls out to the United States and New Zealand | iMore
- Apple unveils new Apple Business Essentials | iMore
- Apple sued over iOS App Store monopoly (again) | iMore
- Epic Games CEO Tim Sweeney says Apple 'must be stopped' | iMore
- Stunning Apple Car concept created using Apple patents | iMore
- Apple has achieved a 'key milestone' in self-driving tech for Apple Car | iMore
Be part of the show!
Send in your comments, questions, feedback, or follow-up to:
Thank you for signing up to iMore. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.