iMore Show 776: Do It Yourself
This week on the iMore Show, we're discussing Apple's announcement about self-service repairs and taking some new Apple Car rumors for a spin.
- Apple announces new Self Service repairs for iPhone 12, iPhone 13 | iMore
- Apple denied motion to delay Epic Games court injunction | iMore
- Third-party iPhone 13 screen repairs won't break Face ID after upcoming software update | iMore
- The Twitter Blue subscription rolls out to the United States and New Zealand | iMore
- Apple unveils new Apple Business Essentials | iMore
- Apple sued over iOS App Store monopoly (again) | iMore
- Epic Games CEO Tim Sweeney says Apple 'must be stopped' | iMore
- Stunning Apple Car concept created using Apple patents | iMore
- Apple has achieved a 'key milestone' in self-driving tech for Apple Car | iMore
Be part of the show!
Send in your comments, questions, feedback, or follow-up to:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Twitter: @iMore with hashtag #askimore
- Web: Leave a comment below!
Get more iMore in your inbox!
Our news, reviews, opinions, and easy to follow guides can turn any iPhone owner into an Apple aficionado
Jim Metzendorf has been using Macs since 1994. He is a podcaster, freelance audio/video editor, and author of ‘The Professional's Guide to Audio Podcast Production'. Jim also teaches audio production at a college in Cleveland, Ohio. Follow him on Twitter: @jmetzendorf