iOS developers you should #followfriday for all the WWDC 2012 action!
Since this is the last #followfriday before Apple's World Wide Developer Conference (WWDC 2012) kicks off on Monday, iMore wanted to take the opportunity to let remind you to follow the absolutely phenomenal iPhone and iPad app developers and designers at the event. These are the people who's software you use every day to stay in touch, to keep productive, to make and enjoy amazing content, or to get your game on. They also know how to party.
So if you want the absolute best, most vicarious WWDC 2012 experience possible, here's your WWDC developers and designer must-follows!
Note: This is a live list and we're going to keep adding more great folks throughout the day! If you're a developer or designer who's going to be at WWDC 2012 and you're not on this list, just @reneritchie or @llofte and we'll add you asap!
- @agilebits: @danvpeterson, @dteare, @roustem
- @appcubby: @drbarnard
- @appsterdamrs: @bmf, @natetrue, @smeger, @mvaznaian, @dannygreg
- @blackpixel: @dlpasco, @dwiskus, @iconmaster, @rickfillion, @jaimeejaimee, @philletourneau
- @blulightnin: @shanezilla
- @edovia: @lucvandal
- @Glasshouse Apps
- @giroapps: @doblezeta
- @hccapps: @stroughtonsmith
- @hiddenmemory: @darkrock
- @iconfactory: @chockenberry, @dlanham
- @instapaper: @marcoarment
- @tapityapps: @jerols, @cbillins
- @jisoftwareco: @ishabazz, @nwnjackal
- @kickingbear: @gte
- @mywalletapp: @emmanuelay
- @nickelfish: @justinmarcucci, @davevioreanu, @sethclifford
- @othermedia: AdamSwinden, @stawecki, @_ChrisHarris
- @overcommitted: @daikini, @pws
- @pacifichelm: @bradellis, @mantia, @jessiechar
- @pocket: @SteveStreza
- @prototypesapp: @duncanwilcox
- @quotebookapp: @mb, @brianhax
- @readdle: @denzhadanov
- @savvyapps: @kenyarmosh
- @ShinobiControls: @ColinEberhardt
- @tackmobile: @_johnmyers
- @tapbots: @markjardine, @tapbot_paul
- @TaskRabbit: @JulianRamirez
- @vimeo: @jasonhawkins, @josephschmitt
- @whereCloud: @fbrunel
- @955dreams: @chris_stevenson
For more on WWDC 2012 and what we expect to happen (and not happen!) check out our in-depth previews:
- iOS 6: Setting Apple Maps expectations
- iOS 6: The multi-billion dollar balancing act
- iOS 6: Higher hanging fruit
- iOS 6: A fresh coat of paint
- iOS 6: Is it time for Apple to revamp the multitasking fast app switcher?
- The 16:9 iPhone
- The 4 inch iPhone
- How Apple could provide direct document access in iOS 6
- iOS 6 and the opposite of widgets
- Is it time for Apple to revamp the Home screen?
- The challenge of bringing Siri to the iPad
- iOS 6 and privacy: How Apple should draw inspiration from Android for better app
Get the best of iMore in your inbox, every day!
Rene Ritchie is one of the most respected Apple analysts in the business, reaching a combined audience of over 40 million readers a month. His YouTube channel, Vector, has over 90 thousand subscribers and 14 million views and his podcasts, including Debug, have been downloaded over 20 million times. He also regularly co-hosts MacBreak Weekly for the TWiT network and co-hosted CES Live! and Talk Mobile. Based in Montreal, Rene is a former director of product marketing, web developer, and graphic designer. He's authored several books and appeared on numerous television and radio segments to discuss Apple and the technology industry. When not working, he likes to cook, grapple, and spend time with his friends and family.
I just love iMore new.