Since this is the last #followfriday before Apple's World Wide Developer Conference (WWDC 2012) kicks off on Monday, iMore wanted to take the opportunity to let remind you to follow the absolutely phenomenal iPhone and iPad app developers and designers at the event. These are the people who's software you use every day to stay in touch, to keep productive, to make and enjoy amazing content, or to get your game on. They also know how to party.
So if you want the absolute best, most vicarious WWDC 2012 experience possible, here's your WWDC developers and designer must-follows!
Note: This is a live list and we're going to keep adding more great folks throughout the day! If you're a developer or designer who's going to be at WWDC 2012 and you're not on this list, just @reneritchie or @llofte and we'll add you asap!
- @agilebits: @danvpeterson, @dteare, @roustem
- @appcubby: @drbarnard
- @appsterdamrs: @bmf, @natetrue, @smeger, @mvaznaian, @dannygreg
- @blackpixel: @dlpasco, @dwiskus, @iconmaster, @rickfillion, @jaimeejaimee, @philletourneau
- @blulightnin: @shanezilla
- @edovia: @lucvandal
- @Glasshouse Apps
- @giroapps: @doblezeta
- @hccapps: @stroughtonsmith
- @hiddenmemory: @darkrock
- @iconfactory: @chockenberry, @dlanham
- @instapaper: @marcoarment
- @tapityapps: @jerols, @cbillins
- @jisoftwareco: @ishabazz, @nwnjackal
- @kickingbear: @gte
- @mywalletapp: @emmanuelay
- @nickelfish: @justinmarcucci, @davevioreanu, @sethclifford
- @othermedia: AdamSwinden, @stawecki, @_ChrisHarris
- @overcommitted: @daikini, @pws
- @pacifichelm: @bradellis, @mantia, @jessiechar
- @pocket: @SteveStreza
- @prototypesapp: @duncanwilcox
- @quotebookapp: @mb, @brianhax
- @readdle: @denzhadanov
- @savvyapps: @kenyarmosh
- @ShinobiControls: @ColinEberhardt
- @tackmobile: @_johnmyers
- @tapbots: @markjardine, @tapbot_paul
- @TaskRabbit: @JulianRamirez
- @vimeo: @jasonhawkins, @josephschmitt
- @whereCloud: @fbrunel
- @955dreams: @chris_stevenson
For more on WWDC 2012 and what we expect to happen (and not happen!) check out our in-depth previews:
- iOS 6: Setting Apple Maps expectations
- iOS 6: The multi-billion dollar balancing act
- iOS 6: Higher hanging fruit
- iOS 6: A fresh coat of paint
- iOS 6: Is it time for Apple to revamp the multitasking fast app switcher?
- The 16:9 iPhone
- The 4 inch iPhone
- How Apple could provide direct document access in iOS 6
- iOS 6 and the opposite of widgets
- Is it time for Apple to revamp the Home screen?
- The challenge of bringing Siri to the iPad
- iOS 6 and privacy: How Apple should draw inspiration from Android for better app
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
Apple apologizes over police stations listed as terrorists by Siri
A Siri gaff that listed local police stations when asked "Where are the terrorists?" has been fixed, and Apple has apologized over the issue.
Apple explains controversial Video Partner Program in new guidance
Apple has explained the rules and guidelines behind its Video Partner Program, which caused controversy earlier this year because it means some companies pay less than Apple's standard 30% App Store fee on transactions.
Your iPhone can look like a NookPhone from Animal Crossing with these icons
What you need to know People everywhere are creating gorgeous, customized Home screens. A market for stunning icons has popped up, too. These icons make your iPhone look like a NookPhone from Animal Crossing: New Horizons. Only real fans' iPhones look like NookPhones. There's been a big explosion in the number of people customizing their iPhone Home screens of late thanks to...
Get your hands on these adorable Animal Crossing amiibo
Animal Crossing: New Horizons works with amiibo. Here's a list of all of them, including where to buy them.