Iterate 17: de With
Marc, Rene, and Seth iterate about the new iPad Retina display, Photoshop touch, Jonathan Ive, the Android UI template, Android Niceties, and the Google Play rebranding, and interrogate Sebastiaan de With. This is Iterate!
- Our podcast feed
- Download Directly
- Subscribe via iTunes (opens in new tab)
- iPad Retina display macro photos
- Photoshop Touch
- Android UI parts are now available from Android Design. 1000+ layer PS file!
- Android Niceties
- Mike Monteiro vs Fab
- Sir Jonathan Ive: The iMan cometh
- Google play branding
- From the Editor's Desk: Privacy, Google Play, Nexus tablets and more
- Marc Edwards (@marcedwards) of Bjango
- Seth Clifford (@sethclifford) of Nickelfish
- Rene Ritchie (@reneritchie) of iMore.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Twitter: @iteratetv
- Facebook: Iterate page
If you're one of the best-of-the-best-of-the-best in mobile design for Android, BlackBerry, iOS, webOS, or Windows Phone, we'd love to get you on the show, or if you've found a drop-dead gorgeous app on any platform and really want us to talk about it, contact us and let us know.
Get the best of iMore in your inbox, every day!
Rene Ritchie is one of the most respected Apple analysts in the business, reaching a combined audience of over 40 million readers a month. His YouTube channel, Vector, has over 90 thousand subscribers and 14 million views and his podcasts, including Debug, have been downloaded over 20 million times. He also regularly co-hosts MacBreak Weekly for the TWiT network and co-hosted CES Live! and Talk Mobile. Based in Montreal, Rene is a former director of product marketing, web developer, and graphic designer. He's authored several books and appeared on numerous television and radio segments to discuss Apple and the technology industry. When not working, he likes to cook, grapple, and spend time with his friends and family.
love it. good job guys
thanks again for having me, fellas. T'was nice.