Mobile Nations 11: Cheap tablets and cloud music
- Our podcast feed: Audio | Video
- Download directly: Audio | Video
- Subscribe in iTunes: Audio (opens in new tab) | Video (opens in new tab)
- Subscribe in Zune
Phil, Adam, Derek, Jay, and Rene talk Amazon Kindle Fire pros and cons, Porsche's BlackBerry and phones as fashion, webOS indecisions, and Google Music vs. iTunes Match vs. Amazon Cloud vs. Zune Pass and more! This is Mobile Nations!
- Amazon Kindle Fire
- Google Music
- Porsche Design P'9981 Smartphone from BlackBerry Video Unboxing!
- HP still not sure what to do with webOS, will take three-to-four weeks to decide
- iTunes Match
- Phil Nickinson (@philnickinson) of Android Central
- Adam Zeis (@azeis) of CrackBerry.com
- Derek Kessler (@dkdsgn) of PreCentral.net
- Jay Bennett (@JayTBennet of WPCentral
- Rene Ritchie (@reneritchie) of TiPb.com
FeedbackGot something to say? Agree or disagree with something we said? Have something you want us to discuss on a future show? Don't just sit there yelling at the screen, dammit, let us know!
- Email: email@example.com
- Twitter: @mobilenations
- Web: www.mobilenations.com
CreditsOur music is pROgraM vs. Us3R by by morgantj. Introduction by Joseph Holder.Thanks to the Mobile Nations network of store for sponsoring this podcast, and to our fantastic live chat members for keeping us honest and making us smart!
Get the best of iMore in your inbox, every day!
Rene Ritchie is one of the most respected Apple analysts in the business, reaching a combined audience of over 40 million readers a month. His YouTube channel, Vector, has over 90 thousand subscribers and 14 million views and his podcasts, including Debug, have been downloaded over 20 million times. He also regularly co-hosts MacBreak Weekly for the TWiT network and co-hosted CES Live! and Talk Mobile. Based in Montreal, Rene is a former director of product marketing, web developer, and graphic designer. He's authored several books and appeared on numerous television and radio segments to discuss Apple and the technology industry. When not working, he likes to cook, grapple, and spend time with his friends and family.