The month may be over, but the Mobile Nations quest to use our phones and tablets, apps and accessories to get stronger, faster, and healthier continues!
February was fitness month at Mobile Nations, the month we sought to keep our new year's hopes and dreams of thinner waistlines and fitter bodies alive. Week after week we picked reasonable, attainable goals and strove to keep them -- eating less and better, moving farther and more frequently, lifting more than ever before.
From Android Central to CrackBerry.com, from iMore to WPCentral to webOS Nation, we checked out all the best ways to use our phones and tablets to improve our mobile lives, and all the top apps and accessories focused on our health and fitness.
And you did it right along with us in our Health and Fitness Forum!
So here we are, at the end of the month, having achieved tremendous successes, suffered occasional setbacks, but sticking together and seeing it through. And this is far from the end -- we're going to keep covering eHealth/iHealth and eFitness/iFitness year round. We're also going to focus on health and fitness again, and we're going to bring in some experts to help us bring you even better, more helpful coverage.
But for now it's time to enjoy a well deserved break. A cheat meal. A rest between sets. Take a seat, crack open a shake, and relax. Here's your Mobile Nations fitness month round up!
- MOTOACTV taken to the top of Mount Kilimanjaro, survives the journey
- Seidio ACTIVE for HTC EVO 3D review
- Mobile Nations Fitness Month: Old habits die hard
- Motorola brings MOTOACTV to Israel market
- From the editor's desk - Feb. 5, 2012
- Mobile Nations Fitness Month: Getting my butt away from the desk
- How my BlackBerry helped me Conquer Fitness Month
- Review: NoiseHush NX80 Stereo Headphones
- Quick Review: Recipe Box for the BlackBerry PlayBook
- Standing Desks - Why I Use One; What You Need To Know When Buying One
- Review: Arkon Handlebar Mount with Water Resistant Holder
- Fitbit Review
- Review: Jawbone Jambox - a wireless speaker for all your audio needs
- Quick Review: Gym Technik for BlackBerry smartphones
- Quick Review: SanDisk 32GB microSDHC
- Quick Review: Pocket Trainer for BlackBerry smartphones
- Quick Review: OnePound for the BlackBerry PlayBook
- NoiseHush NX26 HD Stereo Headphones [Accessory Review]
- BlackBerry Fitness Accessory Roundup - Leave a comment for your chance to win!
- Mobile technology and fitness: How much is too much?
- How I use my BlackBerry to keep motivated while getting in better shape
- How I use my BlackBerry to get in better physical shape
- How I use my BlackBerry to eat healthier
- TrackNSlim for BlackBerry smartphones tracks and reports on your eating habits
- BlackBerry Health & Fitness Tip: Use your Smartphone or PlayBook's Video Camera to Record "Push-Up Challenges"
- How to use Evernote to track your diet, fitness and other goals
- Fitbit Ultra review
- iHealth Dock review: The best way to monitor your blood pressure and heart rate on iPhone and iPad
- Withings Wi-Fi Body Scale review: The best way to track your weight on iPhone and iPad
- Best iPhone apps and accessories for running and jogging
- iPhone & iPad Live 281: iFactories, iPad 3, Screens, Fitness apps and gear
- Fooducate review: Best food rating app for iPhone
- Weight Watchers Barcode Scanner review: Fastest, easiest way to track food points on your iPhone
- Learn how to salsa dance with Pocket Salsa for iPhone and iPad
- iPhone and cycling: How to have fun and stay fit
- Clear review: bright, bold task list manager for iPhone
- P90X review: Best bootcamp-style home fitness app for iPhone
- iMore Xbox Kinect dance battle [Xbox giveaway]
- Dine-O-Matic review: Beautifully designed, highly focused random restaurant picker for iPhone
- Weight Watchers Mobile review: Best diet plan app for iPhone
- Hundred PushUps for iPhone will help you get your upper body strength on!
- MyFitnessPal review: Best calorie counting app for iPhone
- OverBoard waterproof case for iPad review
- Hands on with Cyclemeter for iPhone
- Mobile Nations Fitness Month [iPad 3 giveaway!]
- Confessions of a smartphone blogger: I don't use tech for
- App Review: A1 Fit Interval Trainer
- App Review: Fitness Appz
- App Review: Couch to 5K
- App Re-Review: SmartRunner
- App Review: Workout by SpeedyMarks
- Use your smartphone to help break bad habits (and form good ones)
- App Review: JogStats
- Fitness Month: runtastic for Windows Phone can help keep you in shape
- Windows Phone App Review: Push It! Interval Timer
- Fitness Month: runtastic for Windows Phone can help keep you in shape by Rich Edmonds
- Windows Phone App Review: Workout Timer
- Windows Phone App Review: MyFitnessPal
- Fitness Month: Windows Phone for vegans and vegetarians
- Windows Phone App Review: Weight Tracker
- Windows Phone App Review: Microsoft HealthVault
- Windows Phone App Review: Nutrition
- Windows Phone App Review: Sound Asleep
- Windows Phone App Review: My Blood Pressure
- Superfunctional podcast 24: Mobile Nations fitness follow-up
- ZEN and TECH podcast 32: Mobile Nations fitness kickoff
Twitter opens up voice tweets to more iOS users
After letting a limited group of people test voice tweets in June, Twitter is now opening the option up to more iOS users.
Microsoft testing Word and Excel trackpad support for iPad
Microsoft has rolled out testing for trackpad support within its Word and Excel apps for iPad.
iPhone 12 64GB model incoming, says leaker, shipments start next week
Leaker Jon Prosser has confirmed that the iPhone 12 mini and iPhone 12 will both feature a 64GB storage option, despite previous reports Apple would be ditching the smallest configuration this year. Apple's iPhone 12 Pro lineup will start at 128GB.
Allergies have you sneezing in your own home? Get a smart air purifier!
Air purifiers are great for keeping the air in your home clean, and smart options take things to the next level with convenient, connected, controls. Here's our guide to the best smart Wi-Fi air purifiers that you can buy today.