Parallels Access, an app that lets you remotely access your computer from your iPhone or iPad, has been updated with true support for the iPad Pro's screen resolution, 3D Touch and much more. The latest update will now scale the app and virtual keyboardcorrectly to fit your iPad Pro's screen size. There's also now Apple Pencil support, Game Mode improvements and much more.
Here's the full breakdown of what's new in Parallels Access version 3.1:
- Support for 3D Touch on iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus — press to drag-and-drop or right-click
- Support for the iPad Pro screen resolution and virtual keyboard
- Support for Apple Pencil with iPad Pro
- Folders on the App Launcher
- Support for cursor movement using the onscreen keyboard as a trackpad (with iOS 9)
- Game Mode improvement — shoot in games just by touching a screen
- Game Mode improvement — use function keys, "Pg Up", "Pg Dn" etc.
- Support for Windows 10 tablet mode
- Improved support for Windows 10 gestures
- Improvements in screen resolution switching behavior
- Other bug fixes and performance improvements
Interested? If so, you can grab the latest update to Parallels Access from the App Store link below.
- Free - Download Now (opens in new tab)
Get the best of iMore in in your inbox, every day!
Thank you for signing up to iMore. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.