TiPb Give Away: 10 FREE Slacker Plus Subscriptions Up for Grabs!
To celebrate their Canadian launch, the fine folks at Slacker are teaming up with TiPb to offer you 10 FREE Slacker Radio Plus subscriptions. Here's the break-down:
- 3 first prizes -- 1 year FREE Slacker Plus subscriptions
- 7 runner-up prizes -- 3 month FREE Slacker Plus subscriptions
(And yes, it's open to American Slacker listeners too. Love. Up.)
Here's how to enter:
- Make sure you have a free Slacker basic account (they'll need the account info to make the upgrade).
- Head on over to the TiPb iPhone Forums and tell us the name of a great song you've recently discovered.
- Contest starts now and ends Saturday, Jan. 23, 12pm PST.
You don't have to have discovered the song on Slacker (but hey, let us know if you did). We need recommendations, TiPb-verse!
And just to make you want to go enter now, we're listing the Slacker Plus features again... after the break!
Slacker Radio Plus:
- Cache stations to Blac kBerry and Android smartphones; soon on iPhone/iPod touch
- Enjoy Slacker music even without a wireless network on select mobile applications
- Unlimited song skipping
- Ad-free listening
- Complete song lyrics*
- Create custom stations based on artists or songs
- Unlimited song requests for creating perfect custom stations
- High-quality stereo playback
- Over 60 professionally programmed genre stations
- Fine tune stations on-the-fly to play more of the music you like
- View artist biographies and photos
- View album art and reviews
- "Peek Ahead" artist and album preview
- Pause and skip songs
- Rate songs as favorites
- Ban the songs and artists you don't like
- Downloadable "mini" player for your PC
Get more iMore in your inbox!
Our news, reviews, opinions, and easy to follow guides can turn any iPhone owner into an Apple aficionado
Rene Ritchie is one of the most respected Apple analysts in the business, reaching a combined audience of over 40 million readers a month. His YouTube channel, Vector, has over 90 thousand subscribers and 14 million views and his podcasts, including Debug, have been downloaded over 20 million times. He also regularly co-hosts MacBreak Weekly for the TWiT network and co-hosted CES Live! and Talk Mobile. Based in Montreal, Rene is a former director of product marketing, web developer, and graphic designer. He's authored several books and appeared on numerous television and radio segments to discuss Apple and the technology industry. When not working, he likes to cook, grapple, and spend time with his friends and family.