New and updated iPhone and iPad apps for Thursday, Aug 4
Every day, TiPb gets flooded with announcements for new and updated iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad apps and games. So every day we pick just a few of the most interesting, the most notable, and simply the most awesome to share with you!
- Pop Ten: Interesting puzzle game that pop fruits in a cool background. [$0.99 - iTunes link]
- Cranky Cat: Rotate Fluffington’s steam-powered cogwheel to align orbs of comparable coloration. It’s the cat’s whiskers! [Free for iPhone and iPad - iTunes link]
- Sleep Tracker: Record, graph, and analyze your sleep patterns, helping you to know where you need improvement. [$0.99 for iPhone and iPad - iTunes link]
- Localmind: Allows you to ask questions of people checked-in at a location, thus giving you the ability to know what's happening at this very moment at any place you care about. [Free for iPhone and iPad - iTunes link]
- VoiceMan - Real Time Voice Minute Manager with Geotag: Get automated usage alerts and stop exceeding your allowance minutes! The only weapon against mobile minute overage charges. [$3.99 for iPhone - iTunes link]
Any other big apps or game releases or updates today? If you pick any of these up, let us know what you think!
Get more iMore in your inbox!
Our news, reviews, opinions, and easy to follow guides can turn any iPhone owner into an Apple aficionado
Former app and photography editor at iMore, Leanna has since moved on to other endeavors. Mother, wife, mathamagician, even though she no longer writes for iMore you can still follow her on Twitter @llofte.
By Tammy Rogers
By Kevin Lynch