This means that users will be able to access the larger status bar and keyboard when using the YouTube app on the iPhone 6 models, along with the ability to see more video suggestions on the big screens. Here's the full change log:
- Now updated for iPhone 6. Includes bug fixes to:
- Prevent the status bar from overlapping the UI
- Address keyboard orientation issues
- Make scrubbing more responsive
- Show all playlists when adding videos
If you own an iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus, how do you like watching YouTube videos on the larger display?
- Free - Download now
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.