How to find your iTunes purchase history on your Mac or PC
Can't remember what apps, movies, TV shows, or music you bought on iTunes, when you bought it, or how much you paid? Maybe you need to reconcile your bills, keep track of the kids, or even get a refund for something that went wrong? The advantage to buying online is that it's easy to find a list of what you bought. Unlike most online stores, however, Apple doesn't make your purchase history available on the web. To find it, you have to go to iTunes on Mac or Windows!
How to access your purchase history on iTunes for Mac or Windows
- Launch iTunes on your Mac or PC.
- Click on the Store tab in the top menu and select View Account.
- Sign in with your Apple ID if you are prompted to do so.
- Under the Purchase History section, click on See All.
- On the next screen, just click on any order to expand it and view its contents.
Have you used the iTunes purchase history feature? If so, what for? Let me know in the comments!
Have something to say about this story? Share your comments below! Need help with something else? Submit your question!