How to manage or cancel Newsstand subscriptions on iPhone or iPad
Newsstand lets you subscribe to your favorite magazines and periodicals right from your iPhone and iPad, no paper copies required. When new issues are available, they're delivered right to Newsstand in digital format. In most cases you pay for Newsstand subscriptions just as you would a physical magazine subscription. However, managing and canceling Newsstand subscriptions is much easier than canceling physical ones!
How to view, manage, and cancel Newsstand subscriptions
- Launch the Settings app.
- Tap on iTunes & App Store.
- Tap on your Apple ID at the very top.
- Tap on View Apple ID in the popup menu.
- Tap on Manage under the Subscriptions section.
- Here you'll see a list of all your subscriptions to apps and newsstand items. Tap on the one you'd like to change, view, or cancel.
- On this screen you can unsubscribe, change your subscription if there are multiple options, and view details.
That's all there is to it! As you can see, there isn't a dedicated section for Newsstand subscriptions, they are put in the same section as all of your other subscription services. This makes it convenient to edit all of them at one time. And if you ever decide to change a subscription again, just follow the same steps again!