Newsstand lets you subscribe to your favorite magazines and periodicals right from your iPhone and iPad, no paper copies required. When new issues are available, they're delivered right to Newsstand in digital format. In most cases you pay for Newsstand subscriptions just as you would a physical magazine subscription. However, managing and canceling Newsstand subscriptions is much easier than canceling physical ones!
How to view, manage, and cancel Newsstand subscriptions
- Launch the Settings app.
- Tap on iTunes & App Store.
- Tap on your Apple ID at the very top.
- Tap on View Apple ID in the popup menu.
- Tap on Manage under the Subscriptions section.
- Here you'll see a list of all your subscriptions to apps and newsstand items. Tap on the one you'd like to change, view, or cancel.
- On this screen you can unsubscribe, change your subscription if there are multiple options, and view details.
That's all there is to it! As you can see, there isn't a dedicated section for Newsstand subscriptions, they are put in the same section as all of your other subscription services. This makes it convenient to edit all of them at one time. And if you ever decide to change a subscription again, just follow the same steps again!
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
This new Stillwater trailer is heartwarming and wholesome
Apple TV+ has a new show coming and it includes a talking panda. What more need you know?
Review: Anda Seat's Dark Demon is a gamer's dream
Anda Seat's Dark Demon gaming chair is a rugged, durable gaming chair perfect for intense gaming.
DEVONthink 3.6 adds Big Sur support and workflow improvements
DEVONthink 3.6 takes the already great app and gets it ready for macOS Big Sur and more.
15 Nintendo Switch accessories that will bring joy during the holidays!
Looking for some last-minute holiday gifts for Nintendo Switch owners? Here are some great options!