How to remove someone from your Block List in iOS 7
For iPhone and iPad users on iOS 7, you can easily block someone from being able to message, call, or FaceTime you. What if you ever decide you don't want someone blocked any longer?
Here's how to remove people from your iOS Block List:
- Launch the Settings app from the Home screen of your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap on Messages, Phone, or FaceTime. Any one of these three sections will work.
- Scroll down and tap on Blocked.
- Now tap on Edit in the upper right hand corner.
- Red delete buttons will appear to the right of every blocked user. Tap on the one next to the person's email or phone number you'd like to unblock.
- To confirm, now tap on the Unblock button that appears.
That's all there is to it. The nice thing about the Block List in iOS is that you can have only a certain email address or phone number for a person blocked. And you can remove only certain ones if you'd like. It makes the feature a little more versatile than other blocking features that are all or nothing.