Update your notes using only your voice.
The Notes app for iPhone or iPad is a great way to not only keep track of your thoughts but also to add to and update them whenever the need arises. All you have to do is launch the app, scroll until you find the note, tap into it, and start typing. If your hands are full, however, if you're driving, or you just don't want to type, you can use Siri top update your notes in no time flat.
How to update and add to a note on iPhone and iPad with Siri
- Press and hold the Home button on your iPhone or iPad to launch Siri.
- Say something like "Update my last note" or "Update note".
- Tap the note you'd like to update from the list when presented.
- Dictate the text you want Siri to add to the note.
- Siri will then confirm that the text has been added to your existing note.