The Notes app for iPhone or iPad is a great way to not only keep track of your thoughts but also to add to and update them whenever the need arises. All you have to do is launch the app, scroll until you find the note, tap into it, and start typing. If your hands are full, however, if you're driving, or you just don't want to type, you can use Siri top update your notes in no time flat.
How to update and add to a note on iPhone and iPad with Siri
- Press and hold the Home button on your iPhone or iPad to launch Siri.
- Say something like "Update my last note" or "Update note".
- Tap the note you'd like to update from the list when presented.
- Dictate the text you want Siri to add to the note.
- Siri will then confirm that the text has been added to your existing note.
A Reddit hack has plastered popular subreddits with pro-Trump messages
Reddit is investigating a series of vandalized communities which have been plastered with pro-Trump messages. Compromised moderators may be the source of the attacks.
Go beyond the Wall in Apple Arcade's Game of Thrones: Tale of Crows
"Game of Thrones" fans can now explore the lands beyond the Wall on their iPhone, iPad, Mac, and Apple TV.
Review: The Porsche Taycan can stream Apple Music, no phone or data needed
The 2020 Porsche Taycan is a sweet ride, but it's also the first to fully integrate Apple Music into its own infotainment system — without your phone or data.
These HomeKit accessories won't upset your landlord
Just because you rent your home, doesn't mean it has to be dumb! You can still deck out your HomeKit with these accessories.