Where you took a photo or video can be just as important to you as when you took it.
While Photos for OS X lets you easily navigate between moments, collections, and years, it also lets you navigate the world. That is, it lets you see all the photos and videos you took all laid out on a map. So, if you remember where you took a photo or video, you can use that to find it. Or, if you just want to reminisce, you can take a tour of your memories by literally clicking around the world.
- Launch the Photos app on your Mac.
- Click on the name of the location above a moment or collection.
- Click on the thumbnail stack on the map to expand the individual thumbnails for all the photos taken at that location.
- Use two fingers* to pan around and **pinch to zoom in or out.
- Click on the back arrow button to return to the map view.