Mark Gurman of 9to5Mac joins Rene and Peter to talk Facebook Paper, Lenovo buying Motorola and what it means for Apple, iPhone 6 and Apple TV rumors, and Q&A!
- Paper, an all new way to read Facebook on your iPhone, is coming Feb. 3
- Google sells off Motorola for $2.9 billion. What does it mean for Apple? Nothing...
- Ask iMore: iPhone 6 release date roulette
- Why a 5-inch iPhone 6 is far more important than a 13-inch iPad Pro
- Apple TV graduates from hobby/accessory to product line ahead of major changes
- Sources say new Apple TV box likely coming soon, App/Game Store possible
Yell at us on Twitter or leave a comment below.