Phone Different Podcast #30
This week: Google Earth, Contest updates, iPhone developer noodling, and your emails. Listen in!
(Update: If you're hearing weird things happen at about halfway through, your Podcast downloader is especially aggressive and caught an upload that somehow managed to get 2 of our SPE podcasts mixed wrongly. GarageBand FAIL. We've uploaded the proper version -- delete the podcast from iTunes (or whatever podcatcher your use) and re-subscribe to get it.)
- Site News
- Google Earth for iPhone
- Google Earth vs. Earthscape
- Official Tethering coming to AT&T
- TiPb Interview: PCalc
- TiPb Interview: Weightbot
- Opera Mini drama and resolution
- Security Hole
- Apple continues to fight jailbreakers
- AT&T Free WiFi is back. Here's how to set it up
Thanks to Aidan, Frank, and Karen for contacting us!
- Awesome forums reviewers are reviewing
- Who is to blame for iPhone 3G reception
- Mobile Me Alternatives (related to the earlier how to)
Thanks to the the iPhone Blog Store for sponsoring the podcast.
Our music comes from the following sources: