Pokémon Go has taken the U.S. and other select markets where it's available by storm, but now the popular title is finally available in the UK. There's no longer a requirement to alter your location settings or mess around with your Apple ID. Simply head to the App Store, view the Pokémon Go listing and hit that download button.
As has been the case in a number of reports, we urge you fellow British citizens to remain calm and throw some balls, but always be aware of your surroundings. And please, don't Pokémon and drive. You can grab Pokémon Go from the App Store using the link below. Sound out in the comments if you're already out and about this morning!
- Free - Download Now
- Pokemon Go beginner's guide
- Pokémon Go tips, tricks, and cheats
- Pokémon Go parents guide: Keep your kids safe!
- How to change your Pokémon Go trainer avatar
- How to track nearby Pokémon
- Where to find different types of Pokémon
- How to catch Pokémon
- How to evolve and level up Pokémon
- How to win gym battles and earn coins
- How to be lazy and play on the couch
- How to fix crashes and server errors
- Pokemon Go help and discussion forum