Many people store tons of information in the cloud. Easy access from just about anywhere is key for us these days, but it can get costly, and people have different services for different files. Wouldn't it be nice to bring them all to one place, and not have it break the bank?
Save on this great cloud storage option now!
Meet pCloud premium cloud storage an easy way to sync up to 2TB of information in the cloud for easy access. That's right, no hunting down the files locally or being unable to access that important document when you aren't home.
With it you'll get:
- Get 2TB of cloud storage & 2TB of download link traffic without taking up any space on your computer
- Download & upload links fast & invite users to shared folders for easy collaboration
- Enjoy high-level security w/ a 256-bit TLS/SSL connection
- Boot up auto upload from your iOS or Android camera to get photos on the cloud fast
- Sync your data across multiple devices automatically & w/ any folder
- Access content of unlimited size w/ built-in video & player & HD video streaming
- Backup your files from Dropbox, Facebook, Instagram, & OneDrive
- Stream audio & video on all your devices w/ pCloud's built-in media players
- Access on multiple devices, from PC & Mac, tablet, smartphone, & more
Don't miss one of 2018's best deals!
Priced at just $29.99 for a 1-year subscription, this seems almost too good to be true. You won't need to pay more fees yearly, or worry about remembering to renew, it's good after the first purchase. With the ability to sync across multiple devices, stream audio and video and more, you'll want to check this out if you keep anything in the cloud.
Don't get forced to pay yearly fees or nearly $500 for this 1-year license by missing this deal, and instead be sure to act quick and get it for yourself now!
Master your iPhone in minutes
iMore offers spot-on advice and guidance from our team of experts, with decades of Apple device experience to lean on. Learn more with iMore!
iMore.com is your source for all things Apple, and the IM Staff author represents our collective hivemind, for those occasions when the whole team speaks with one voice to bring you important updates about the site, editorial policies, awards, promotions and more.
The iMore team of Apple enthusiasts and experts shows you how to get the most out of your tech life by using Apple products and the apps, services, and devices they connect with to their fullest. iMore is a mainstay in the Apple community for good reason. Every single iMore writer and editor takes their job seriously, and we prioritize accuracy and editorial independence in everything we do, never receiving compensation for coverage and never pulling punches.
As well as our amazing group of regular contributors, the iMore staff team currently consists of:
Gerald Lynch — Editor-in-Chief
Stephen Warwick — News Editor
Daryl Baxter — Features Editor
John-Anthony Disotto — How To Editor
Tammy Rogers — Senior Staff Writer
James Bentley — Staff Writer