Many people store tons of information in the cloud. Easy access from just about anywhere is key for us these days, but it can get costly, and people have different services for different files. Wouldn't it be nice to bring them all to one place, and not have it break the bank?
Save on this great cloud storage option now!
Meet pCloud premium cloud storage an easy way to sync up to 2TB of information in the cloud for easy access. That's right, no hunting down the files locally or being unable to access that important document when you aren't home.
With it you'll get:
- Get 2TB of cloud storage & 2TB of download link traffic without taking up any space on your computer
- Download & upload links fast & invite users to shared folders for easy collaboration
- Enjoy high-level security w/ a 256-bit TLS/SSL connection
- Boot up auto upload from your iOS or Android camera to get photos on the cloud fast
- Sync your data across multiple devices automatically & w/ any folder
- Access content of unlimited size w/ built-in video & player & HD video streaming
- Backup your files from Dropbox, Facebook, Instagram, & OneDrive
- Stream audio & video on all your devices w/ pCloud's built-in media players
- Access on multiple devices, from PC & Mac, tablet, smartphone, & more
Don't miss one of 2018's best deals!
Priced at just $29.99 for a 1-year subscription, this seems almost too good to be true. You won't need to pay more fees yearly, or worry about remembering to renew, it's good after the first purchase. With the ability to sync across multiple devices, stream audio and video and more, you'll want to check this out if you keep anything in the cloud.
Don't get forced to pay yearly fees or nearly $500 for this 1-year license by missing this deal, and instead be sure to act quick and get it for yourself now!
On Apple and the FBI regarding privacy, from San Bernardino to Pensacola
We compare two of the most high-profile Apple news stories in recent memory.
Apple and Google accused of using market dominance to cripple competition
Sonos, Tile, Basecamp and PopSockets have all testified to a House antitrust committee, stating that big tech firms like Amazon, Apple and Google used their market dominance and bullying business tactics to crush competition.
Apple signs multi-year Apple TV+ deal with Seinfeld's Julia Louis-Dreyfous
Apple has signed a multi-year deal with Julia Louise-Dreyfus, formerly of Saturday Night Live and Seinfeld.
Have an Apple TV? You need a great TV to pair with it
The key to getting a great TV for your Apple TV is by getting a fantastic TV all around! Whether you have a big budget, small budget, lots of space, or no space, there's a perfect TV just waiting to be hooked up to your Apple TV.