On Tuesday, September 15, Cupertino revealed a new way to purchase its growing list of services. The Apple One bundle comes in three different flavors and officially arrives before the end of 2020.
The short list
- Release date: Sometime this "fall" (confirmed)
- Included: Apple Arcade, Apple Music, Apple News+, Apple TV+, iCloud storage, and the all-new Apple Fitness+ service.
- Price: Three possible bundles, starting at $14.95 per month.
The current price for each Apple service priced separately is as follows:
- Apple Music, $9.99 for individuals, $14.99 for families.
- Apple Arcade, $4.95, includes family membership.
- Apple TV+, $4.95, includes family membership.
- Apple Fitness+, $9.99 per month, includes family membership.
- Apple News, $9.99 per month, includes family membership.
- iCloud storage, 50GB per month, $0.99 per month, individual use only
- iCloud storage, 200GB per month, $2.99 per month, shareable by family
- iCloud storage, 2TB, $9.99 per month, shareable by family
Pick and choose
The Apple One bundles, when available, include:
- Individual includes Apple Music, Apple TV+, Apple Arcade, and 50GB of iCloud storage for $14.95 per month. Savings: around $6/month.
- Family includes Apple Music, Apple TV+, Apple Arcade, and 200GB of iCloud storage for $19.95 per month, and can be shared among up to six family members. Savings: around $8/month.
- Premier, where available, includes Apple Music, Apple TV+, Apple Arcade, Apple News+, Apple Fitness+, and 2TB of iCloud storage for $29.95 per month, and can be shared among up to six family members. Savings: $25/month. If you're an individual, you're still save $20/month here.
Yes, the Premier package gives you the best deal
If you need a family plan, the Apple One Premier package is the one where you'll save the most per month. At $29.95, this package will save you $25 per month over the cost of buying each service separately.
Apple One will include a 30-day free trial for any services that customers do not already have. With Apple One, customers will receive only one invoice each month, and they can easily change or cancel their Apple One plan at any time. With the Family and Premier plans, up to six family members can access all the included services with their own personal accounts and preferences.
The new bundles will be available to customers in over 100 countries and regions and allow users to enjoy their favorite Apple services across their favorite devices, including iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple TV, and Mac.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
The foldable iPhone just got closer thanks to a self-healing screen patent
We've wanted a foldable iPhone since before the likes of Samsung started doing it. A new Apple patent might mean that's closer to reality than ever.
SignEasy's big iOS 14 update includes Scribble support, widgets, App Clips
Signing things is nobody's idea of fun, but the SignEasy iOS 14 and iPadOS 14 update might actually be getting close to making it more enjoyable than you'd think.
Apple adds iPod shuffle (4th gen) and iPod nano (7th gen) to vintage list
Apple has added a couple of iPods to the vintage list and one to the obsolete list.
Automate your home with the best HomeKit smart plugs around
If you're new to home automation, a smart plug is a great first step in building out your connected home with its simple plug and play design. Here's our guide to the best smart plugs for HomeKit that you can buy.