Wondering how to save time and effort entering common information like your name, email address, or phone number? The good news is iOS 5 has a special feature called “Shortcuts” that lets you define a word or phrase to a key combination. Follow along and we will show you how easy it is to setup and how it can save you a lot of time too:-
- Go to Settings
- Click on General
- Click on Keyboard
- You will now see a predefined shortcut which is triggered by typing omw
- Click on Add New Shortcut
- Type in a username, email address or phrase you use a lot
- Now choose a letter combination to trigger the shortcut
- Hit Save and that's stored for future use
- Add as many as you like
- When you are finished you will see a list of your shortcuts under General>Keyboard
- Now open up an app that you can type into, we will use Notes
- Type in the shortcut for one of your phrases, you will see the whole phrase open up in a bubble below
Top 20 home screen customization apps hit 5.7 million downloads in 4 days
Since the release of iOS 14, the desire to customize your home screen is driving record downloads for the apps that help you do it.
Fortnite players, don't update iOS without reading this
Epic Games is warning Fortnite players over updating to iOS 14, in case a feature that temporarily removes apps to make space for the software deletes Fortnite, preventing users from reinstalling it.
Fantastical 3.2 is here with iOS 14 widgets, Scribble support for iPad
Flexibits has today released Fantastical 3.2, bringing iOS 14 widgets to the immensely popular calendar app.
Keep your iPod touch 7 safe and convenient with these top workout armbands
An iPod touch is a great device for playing your favorite tunes or podcast while you work out. But holding it in your hand is no fun; check out these fabulous armbands to keep your iPod touch close at hand.