What you need to know
- Apple Arcade will gain two new games this Friday, April 8.
- Gear.Club Stradale will offer a racing sim like no other.
- Sonic Dash+ is an endless runner featuring the hedgehog that made running cool.
Apple has confirmed that Gear.Club Stradale and Sonic Dash+ will both speed into the App Store and Apple Arcade this Friday, April 8.
Both of the titles will be available to all Apple Arcade subscribers who pay the $4.99 per month subscription fee — it'll also be available to those who get Apple Arcade via the Apple One subscription bundle, too. Expect games free of ads and in-app purchases, as is the Apple Arcade way, too.
Starting with Gear.Club Stradale, gamers will be able to enjoy a game that self-describes as "a dream come true" which definitely sounds impressive! More specifically, here's what racing fans can look forward to:
- Gather your friends and start your own club in the cradle of supercar and the gorgeous region of Italy: Tuscany.
- Cooperate with your friends in daily, weekly, and monthly exclusive content to build your dream car collection!
- The best car handling experience on mobile devices thanks to intelligent real-like driving assistances that guarantee high accessibility.
- Build and improve together your own car workshops to enhance performance and customization.
- Defend your Club in worldwide competitions and reach the highest rankings
- Unlock new content thanks to your progression and achievements.
Gear.Club Stradale will be available for iPhone, iPad, and Mac and you can pre-register for the download via the App Store now (opens in new tab).
Moving on to Sonic Dash+, the title is a remake of the game that already took the App Store by storm once already. An endless runner, Sonic Dash+ is all about running fast — just how Sonic likes it!
Unlike many Apple Arcade games, this one is an iPhone and iPad-only affair, for fairly obvious reasons. You can pre-register your interest via the App Store (opens in new tab) now, too.
If you want to upgrade your Apple Arcade gaming experience, check out our list of the best game controllers for mobile gaming. You're definitely going to want one if you plan on playing racers like Gear.Club Stradale, that's for sure!
Unlimited games, one price
Apple Arcade has over a hundred premium games with more added regularly each week. There is something here for everyone, and it only costs $5 a month for all you can game!
Oliver Haslam has written about Apple and the wider technology business for more than a decade with bylines on How-To Geek, PC Mag, iDownloadBlog, and many more. He has also been published in print for Macworld, including cover stories. At iMore, Oliver is involved in daily news coverage and, not being short of opinions, has been known to 'explain' those thoughts in more detail, too.
Having grown up using PCs and spending far too much money on graphics card and flashy RAM, Oliver switched to the Mac with a G5 iMac and hasn't looked back. Since then he's seen the growth of the smartphone world, backed by iPhone, and new product categories come and go. Current expertise includes iOS, macOS, streaming services, and pretty much anything that has a battery or plugs into a wall. Oliver also covers mobile gaming for iMore, with Apple Arcade a particular focus. He's been gaming since the Atari 2600 days and still struggles to comprehend the fact he can play console quality titles on his pocket computer.
Get the best of iMore in in your inbox, every day!
Thank you for signing up to iMore. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.