What you need to know
- Apple Arcade has two speedy games available for download today.
- Gear.Club Stradale brings the very best in racing to iPhone, iPad, and Mac.
- Sonic Dash+ is a remake of the classic endless runner.
Apple Arcade subscribers who have a need for speed are in luck with both Gear.Club Stradale and Sonic Dash+ now available for download via Apple Arcade and the App Store.
Starting with Gear.Club Stradale, the new game is playable on iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, and Mac and can be downloaded right now (opens in new tab). Touch controls are supported by you're probably going to want check out our list of the best game controllers if you want to pummel the rest of the grid into submission.
- Gather your friends and start your own club in the cradle of supercar and the gorgeous region of Italy: Tuscany.
- Cooperate with your friends in daily, weekly, and monthly exclusive content to build your dream car collection!
- The best car handling experience on mobile devices thanks to intelligent real-like driving assistances that guarantee high accessibility.
- Build and improve together your own car workshops to enhance performance and customization.
- Defend your Club in worldwide competitions and reach the highest rankings
- Unlock new content thanks to your progression and achievements.
The new Sonic Dash+ release is a remake of the game that we were all playing years ago. But like all Apple Arcade games, this one has been stripped of any ads and in-app purchases that might have gotten in the way of the fun the first time around. Gamers can play on iPhone and iPad and the endless runner is just as much fun as it was all those years ago, too.
Want to add Sonic Dash+ to your gaming collection? Grab it from the App Store now!
Unlimited games, one price
Apple Arcade has over a hundred premium games with more added regularly each week. There is something here for everyone, and it only costs $5 a month for all you can game!
Oliver Haslam has written about Apple and the wider technology business for more than a decade with bylines on How-To Geek, PC Mag, iDownloadBlog, and many more. He has also been published in print for Macworld, including cover stories. At iMore, Oliver is involved in daily news coverage and, not being short of opinions, has been known to 'explain' those thoughts in more detail, too.
Having grown up using PCs and spending far too much money on graphics card and flashy RAM, Oliver switched to the Mac with a G5 iMac and hasn't looked back. Since then he's seen the growth of the smartphone world, backed by iPhone, and new product categories come and go. Current expertise includes iOS, macOS, streaming services, and pretty much anything that has a battery or plugs into a wall. Oliver also covers mobile gaming for iMore, with Apple Arcade a particular focus. He's been gaming since the Atari 2600 days and still struggles to comprehend the fact he can play console quality titles on his pocket computer.
Get the best of iMore in in your inbox, every day!
Thank you for signing up to iMore. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.