Need to quickly let someone know you're running late for a meeting, or place a quick call? The Apple Watch enables you to stay in touch with those most important to you without reaching for your iPhone.
However you want to use your Apple Watch to communicate, here's everything you need to know!
How to manage phone calls and voicemails with Apple Watch
Even when your iPhone isn't within reach, you can get an urgent call with your Apple Watch. Once your handset is closer, you can quickly transfer the call in just a tap. Did you get a voicemail? No problem! You can listen to those on your Apple Watch as well. No matter who you need to contact, your Apple Watch has you covered.
- How to make and answer phone calls on your Apple Watch
- How to answer a call with your Apple Watch
- How to listen to voicemails on Apple Watch
- How to quickly silence an incoming call on Apple Watch
- How to transfer a call to iPhone
How to manage messages and emails with Apple Watch
The Apple Watch is a great way to send messages without ever touching your iPhone. Not only can you read messages and regular texts with your wearable device, but you can respond to them too. You can dictate a message to Siri, send an audio message, or choose from many different animated emoji. If you want to keep up with email, you can read emails in their entirety with the Mail app. If an email is urgent and requires a quick response, you can even transfer it directly to your iPhone with just a swipe!
- How to quickly read and respond to messages with Apple Watch
- How to use Messages on Apple Watch
- How to send a message with Siri on Apple Watch
- How to add custom message responses to Apple Watch
- How to send emoji on the Apple Watch
- How to send your location with Apple Watch
- How to send audio notes with Apple Watch
- How to use the Mail app on Apple Watch
- How to transfer a message from Apple Watch to iPhone
- How to transfer an email from Apple Watch to iPhone
Do you have any concerns about performing communication on Apple Watch? Do you have questions about Apple's wearable device in general? Leave your comments below.
Asphalt 9: Legends arrives on the Mac thanks to Catalyst
Gameloft has brought Asphalt 9: Legends to the Mac as a Catalyst app, just as it said it would at WWDC last June.
Here's a shortcut to launch you right into your Netflix favorites!
Here's how to use a shortcut to quickly open your favorite TV shows and movies.
Tracker maker Tile will testify against Apple in today's antitrust hearing
The relationship between Tile and Apple has turned sour. And now the tracker maker is going to testify in today's antitrust hearing.
30 stylish Apple Watch bands that won't break the bank
Looking for a new Apple Watch band but have NO idea where to start? Here are 30 Amazon options to pick and choose from!