If you use the official Twitter app for iPhone and iPad, you hopefully have some profile information set up so users can see a quick bio about you as well as a photo. Not only does it make your Twitter account more personable, it tells potential followers what your interests are so they know if you'll have anything in common.
Instead of using the Twitter website to edit your profile, Twitter for iPhone and iPad lets you do it right inside the app. Here's how:
- Launch the Twitter app from the Home screen of your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap on the Me tab in the lower right hand corner.
- Now tap on the Settings gear.
- You'll see a few options, tap on the one for Edit profile.
- Here you'll have the option to upload a personal photo, a cover photo, and type in a bio and fill in other miscellaneous information. Once you're done, just tap the Save button in the upper right hand corner.
That's all there is to it. If you ever want to change your profile information, just follow the same steps again.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
FAQ: TikTok & WeChat ban — why it’s happening and what it means for you
Are TikTok and WeChat really being banned? When does all of this take effect? Will I still be able to use these apps? All this and more answered in our FAQ regarding the latest U.S. orders.
Here's everything we know about the iPhone 12 so far
With the iPhone 12 reportedly just weeks away, here's everything we currently know about Apple's next flagship lineup!
Here's where to find all 120 Stars in Super Mario 64
There are hundreds of Stars hidden around and throughout Princess Peach's castle in Super Mario 64. Here's where you'll find them all.
All the Nintendo Switch accessories for Animal Crossing fans
Animal Crossing: New Horizons is finally out on Nintendo Switch. Go all out with your Animal Crossing love with these adorable-themed accessories.