Numbers, the part of Apple's iWork suite for iPhone and iPad that's focused on spreadsheets, lets you do more than simply log values and run equations. Numbers lets you share and collaborate with others. But what if need to leave a comment on a Numbers cell for those you're sharing and collaborating with? Luckily, Numbers lets you do just that!
How to comment on a cell in Numbers for iOS
- Launch Numbers on your iPhone or iPad.
- Open the spreadsheet you'd like to leave comments on.
- Find the specific cell you have a question or thought about and tap on it once in order to bring up the popup menu.
- Tap on the Comment option. If you don't see it, hit the right arrow to bring up more options, and you should see it in the second set of options.
- You'll be prompted to enter your name which is what others will see when viewing your comment.
- Type your comment and then tap Done.
Anyone else viewing that spreadsheet should now see your comments. You can also tell which cells have comments on them by looking for yellow marked corners.
If you use Numbers for iPhone or iPad, give comments a try and let me know how they work for you!
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
Plan your day with Hour Blocks and its amazing iOS 14 Home screen widgets
Planning your day is no fun but sometimes you find an app that goes some way to making it less boring. Hour Blocks does a decent job and it looks lovely, too.
Scribble Together gets the coolest iOS 14 App Clip we've seen so far
Scribble Together has released its new App Clip for Scribble Together, which will allow users to collaborate on a Scribble Together whiteboard even if they don't have the app.
TikTok is being banned in the U.S. from Sunday, September 20
The U.S. Department of Commerce will ban TikTok and WeChat from U.S app stores from Sunday.
Pick the best Eufy RoboVac for you with our handy guide
Eufy makes some pretty compelling robotic vacuums and there are a lot to choose from. With a vast difference between the lower end, more affordable models and the smarter, connected, high end options, there are many factors to consider when deciding which model would be best for your household. We have compared the best of Eufy's RoboVac range here so you can find the right one for you.