Numbers, the part of Apple's iWork suite for iPhone and iPad that's focused on spreadsheets, lets you do more than simply log values and run equations. Numbers lets you share and collaborate with others. But what if need to leave a comment on a Numbers cell for those you're sharing and collaborating with? Luckily, Numbers lets you do just that!
How to comment on a cell in Numbers for iOS
- Launch Numbers on your iPhone or iPad.
- Open the spreadsheet you'd like to leave comments on.
- Find the specific cell you have a question or thought about and tap on it once in order to bring up the popup menu.
- Tap on the Comment option. If you don't see it, hit the right arrow to bring up more options, and you should see it in the second set of options.
- You'll be prompted to enter your name which is what others will see when viewing your comment.
- Type your comment and then tap Done.
Anyone else viewing that spreadsheet should now see your comments. You can also tell which cells have comments on them by looking for yellow marked corners.
If you use Numbers for iPhone or iPad, give comments a try and let me know how they work for you!
OmniFocus 3.11 for Mac brings iOS widgets to macOS Big Sur
Now you can see your tasks from Notification Center without having to open OmniFocus.
Apple VP Deirdre O’Brien talks adjusting Apple Retail during the pandemic
O'Brien talked about the company's experience in adapting its business to the pandemic at the Fortune Brainstorm Tech virtual conference.
Julianna Margulies, star of 'The Good Wife,' signs on to 'The Morning Show'
Margulies, who has earned nominations for 10 Emmy Awards and 12 Golden Globe Awards, will star alongside Witherspoon and Aniston.
These Switch accessories pair perfectly with Pokémon Sword and Shield
Getting yourself or someone else Pokémon Sword and/or Shield for the holidays? You should check out these sweet Pokémon-themed Switch accessories to go with the games.