If you come back to your iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad only to find a ton of new emails you really don't want to go through, or if you opened an email by accident and don't want to forget about it later, you can easily mark one or more messages as read or unread right in the built-in Mail app.
- Launch the Mail app from the Home screen of your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap on All Inboxes.
- Tap the Edit button in the upper right hand corner.
- Find the mail message (or multiple messages) you'd like to mark as unread and tap on each one.
- Once they're highlighted, tap on the Mark button in the lower right hand corner.
- And lastly, tap on Mark As Unread.
That's all there is to it. The mail messages that you chose will now appear to be unread and the badge will re-appear on the Mail app just like they were never opened.
Former Apple exec being sued for poaching talent is now suing Apple
Apple accuses Gerard Williams III of poaching chip designers for his new startup and has taken the matter to court. Now he's accusing Apple of the same.
This is how easily Apple could and should make a folding iPhone
Apple hasn't made a folding iPhone yet. But it could.
January 2020 NPD saw Super Smash Bros. Ultimate take the lead on Switch
The January 2020 NPD report has been released and a slow month of spending sees Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot take the top spot. The Nintendo Switch, to no shock, was the best-selling console of the month.
Have a large wrist? There's an Apple Watch band for you
Need an Apple Watch band that is comfortable and fits your larger wrists without issue? Check out some of these great options out there!