If you come back to your iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad only to find a ton of new emails you really don't want to go through, or if you opened an email by accident and don't want to forget about it later, you can easily mark one or more messages as read or unread right in the built-in Mail app.
- Launch the Mail app from the Home screen of your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap on All Inboxes.
- Tap the Edit button in the upper right hand corner.
- Find the mail message (or multiple messages) you'd like to mark as unread and tap on each one.
- Once they're highlighted, tap on the Mark button in the lower right hand corner.
- And lastly, tap on Mark As Unread.
That's all there is to it. The mail messages that you chose will now appear to be unread and the badge will re-appear on the Mail app just like they were never opened.
NJ Supreme Court rules you can be forced to give up your phone’s passcode
In a 4-3 decision, the New Jersey Supreme Court ruled Monday that the Fifth Amendment did not protect this particular defendant.
Ooredoo ONE subscribers can now get an Apple TV 4K with their TV plan
Subscribers to Qatari TV company Ooredoo can get a free Apple TV 4K with their ONE plan right now.
EU says it is 'aware' of Facebook Gaming and Microsoft xCloud concerns
The European Commission has said it is "aware" of concerns over Apple's App Store rules regarding recent news over Microsoft's Project xCloud gaming service and Facebook Gaming.
Apple's Mac and MacBook collection all in one place
Apple's Mac laptop and desktop lineup is more versatile than you may realize.