Walmart has recently partnered with Kobo to create Walmart eBooks by Rakuten Kobo. With over six million titles and an audiobook subscription service, Walmart is aiming to give Amazon a run for its money. This tutorial will get you started with Walmart eBooks.
- Create a Walmart or Kobo account if you don't already have one.
- Download the app Walmart eBooks from the App Store.
- Sign in with your Walmart or Kobo account and password.
Tap Edit to personalize your Home Screen for easy browsing.
Download free content
- Tap on one of the Free Books
- Tap on the Free button to download it
- Tap Read to read immediately
Or, tap Close to read laterl
Download paid content
- Go to the Kobo/Walmart eBooks website to browse titles.
- Add the titles you'd like to your cart.
Purchase the titles.
- A $10 credit will automatically be applied to your first purchase of $10.01 or more.
- You'll also receive a free 30 day trial of their $9.99/month audiobooks service.
Start reading or listening
- Tap Books, Audiobooks, Authors, Series, or Collections along the bottom to see your collection.
- Tap a title to begin reading
- Like most eBook apps, you can adjust the font and more to your taste.
If you're already a Kobo user, this new partnership will enrich your current experience. If you don't own a devoted e-reader device, it may be worth considering purchasing a Kobo device now that there is such a huge catalog of content at your fingertips.
- How to download and read iBooks
- How to listen to audiobooks with iBooks
- How to share books and excerpts from iBooks
- How to change the format of your iBooks
- How to customize iBooks
- How to sync content with iBooks
- How to manage your iBooks library
- How to sell your ebooks in the iBooks store
- How to troubleshoot iBooks problems
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
Plugable's UD-6950Z Dock may be built for Windows but it saved my Mac
I had to jump through hoops to uninstall the macOS developer beta and reinstall Catalina and the Plugable docking station made it all possible.
Nudget nudges you in the right direction when it comes to budgeting
Struggling with keeping a budget? Yeah, it's hard. Nudget is an app that makes it a little easier.
New EU regulations target App Store, empowering developers
The EU has introduced new regulations and measures to help protect developers and publishers who deal with storefronts like the App Store.
Train insane with the best fitness trackers for triathletes
These fitness trackers are the cream of the crop when it comes to health and fitness tracking for triathlon training. Which tracker will you need? Here's what our research shows.