iTunes U offers a wealth of knowledge and for the most part, a lot of it is free. This means you can download courses and lectures on a vast array of topics and subjects without ever having to actually step foot in a classroom. Whether you want to brush up on a topic you've already studied or would like to learn something new, there's something for everyone.
Follow along and we'll walk you through how to subscribe to an iTunes U course directly from your iPhone or iPad.
If you haven't already, you'll need to download the iTunes U app to your iPhone or iPad from the App Store.
- Free - Download Now
- Launch the iTunes U app from the Home screen of your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap on the Catalog button in the upper right hand corner.
- Here you can browse through all the courses and offerings available as well as search for specific ones. Once you find the one you'd like, tap on its name.
- Now tap on the Subscribe button.
- To confirm your download, tap on the Get Course button that has now replaced the Subscribe button.
- The bookshelf will turn back over to reveal your library and start to download your selected course. Once it's done downloading, you can begin using it.
Since you've subscribed to the course, new sections will download to that course for you to use as soon as they become available.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
Apple One is now available – here's how to get it
Apple One is finally here and now is your chance to save some money on all the individual Apple subscriptions you're already paying for.
iPhone 12 Pro review: Flat-out incredible
The iPhone 12 Pro may not stand head and shoulders above the iPhone 12 like the 11 Pro did over the 11, but this is still Apple's most well-rounded phone. Even though it's flat.
Apple One: A services bundle that can save you up to $25/month
Apple announced a new services bundle that includes Apple Music, Apple Fitness+, Apple Arcade, Apple TV+, and Apple News+ at discounted prices.
Head back to school in style with these great laptop bags
There is something about a new backpack that brings on the back-to-school excitement. If you're carrying a laptop to school, you'll need a backpack with a padded compartment to keep it safe as well as room for your other essentials.