No longer do you have to pull out your iPhone, launch the Clock app, and select the stopwatch tab. Instead, just look down at your wrist, select the Stopwatch app on your Apple Watch and you're ready to go! You can even customize the look and feel of the Stopwatch app to suit the activity you need to time.
How to use the Stopwatch app on Apple Watch
- Launch the Stopwatch app from your Apple Watch's Home screen.
- Tap the green start button to begin timing.
- To add a lap, tap the white button at the bottom right.
- Tap the red stop button to stop the timer.
How to switch between stopwatch views on Apple Watch
- Launch the Stopwatch app on your Apple Watch.
- Press firmly on the screen.
- Choose one of the four display types.
What MWC 2020's cancellation means for the tech industry — and you
Amid growing concerns about the threat posed by coronavirus, Mobile World Congress 2020, one of the year's biggest tech events, was cancelled last week. Here's what it means for the industry, vendors, and consumers.
You might soon be able to set default apps on iPhones, iPads, and HomePods
Hell has frozen over. Pigs are flying. And cats and dogs are living together in perfect harmony
Apple reopens 2 more stores in China, bringing total to 17.
Apple has reopened a further two stores in China, bringing the total of stores now operating in the country up to 17.
Have a large wrist? There's an Apple Watch band for you
Need an Apple Watch band that is comfortable and fits your larger wrists without issue? Check out some of these great options out there!