No longer do you have to pull out your iPhone, launch the Clock app, and select the stopwatch tab. Instead, just look down at your wrist, select the Stopwatch app on your Apple Watch and you're ready to go! You can even customize the look and feel of the Stopwatch app to suit the activity you need to time.
How to use the Stopwatch app on Apple Watch
- Launch the Stopwatch app from your Apple Watch's Home screen.
- Tap the green start button to begin timing.
- To add a lap, tap the white button at the bottom right.
- Tap the red stop button to stop the timer.
How to switch between stopwatch views on Apple Watch
- Launch the Stopwatch app on your Apple Watch.
- Press firmly on the screen.
- Choose one of the four display types.
TikTok is being banned in the U.S. from Sunday, September 20
The U.S. Department of Commerce will ban TikTok and WeChat from U.S app stores from Sunday.
Apple's RomaEst store in Italy to close permanently, October 17
Apple's RomaEst store will close October 17, paving the way for Apple's stunning new Apple store on the Via Del Corso.
Fortnite: Save the World no longer playable on Mac from September 23
Epic Games has said support for its tower defence game, Fortnite: Save the World, will end on Mac next week following Epic Games fallout and lawsuit against Apple.
Show off your sophisticated side with these leather Apple Watch bands
You can get a stylish leather band for your Apple Watch no matter your price point. Here are some options.