If you're cruising along the highway on a road trip with pals and you want to take a peek at the weather without switching apps, follow along, and we'll show you how with Apple Maps!
How to view the weather in Maps
- Launch Maps from your Home screen.
Press firmly on the weather button in the lower right corner. You may have to zoom in on the map to make the weather button appear.
The weather forecast and other weather-related details for your current location will appear on the screen. If you tap on the forecast, you'll open the Weather app.
Let us know in the comments below!
- What's new in the Maps app
- How to find locations and get directions with Maps
- How to share location and directions with Maps
- How to delete your search history and prior destinations in Maps
- How to use Siri with Maps
- How to enable and use Maps extensions
- Best Maps app extensions
- How to change settings for Maps
- How to report a problem in Maps
- How to use Maps with CarPlay