If you're looking to redesign your home, add a little extra flare by knocking down that pesky wall between your living room and kitchen, try out some new color palettes, or experiment with a funky new look for your bedroom, or bathroom, but think all this stuff is way too time-consuming and tough: well, you're not alone.
Pay just $25 for this powerful design program!
Sure, you could struggle with an interior designer, or if you're a contractor looking to map things out for a client, you could fumble through frustrating online programs, trying to figure out what works and looks best, or you could cut out the middleman and make things easier for yourself with a program that actually works.
Live Home 3D Pro for Mac was created to help you build, design, and imagine a living space from the ground up, from something as basic as a shed in the backyard to your ultimate master bedroom to a skyscraper that towers above the city.
With Live Home 3D Pro for Mac, you can…
- Design advanced 2D floor plans using intuitive, point & click drafting tools
- Explore the 2D side view of a design using the elevation view to see walls, adjust doors & windows, or arrange furniture
- Create more complex custom materials w/ reflective & glossy surfaces for interior design projects
- Add a custom light source to any object & take full control over light attenuation, glow, & direction
- Edit objects using SketchUp to seamlessly send changes back to the app
- Render your movie tracks to high-quality, ultra HD video files
- Build an unlimited amount of stories for each project
Normally you'd pay $70 for a full-featured program like this, but with iMore Digital Offers, you'll only have to pay $24.99! That's 64% off the original price!
Master your iPhone in minutes
iMore offers spot-on advice and guidance from our team of experts, with decades of Apple device experience to lean on. Learn more with iMore!
iMore.com is your source for all things Apple, and the IM Staff author represents our collective hivemind, for those occasions when the whole team speaks with one voice to bring you important updates about the site, editorial policies, awards, promotions and more.
The iMore team of Apple enthusiasts and experts shows you how to get the most out of your tech life by using Apple products and the apps, services, and devices they connect with to their fullest. iMore is a mainstay in the Apple community for good reason. Every single iMore writer and editor takes their job seriously, and we prioritize accuracy and editorial independence in everything we do, never receiving compensation for coverage and never pulling punches.
As well as our amazing group of regular contributors, the iMore staff team currently consists of:
Gerald Lynch — Editor-in-Chief
Stephen Warwick — News Editor
Daryl Baxter — Features Editor
John-Anthony Disotto — How To Editor
Tammy Rogers — Senior Staff Writer
James Bentley — Staff Writer