iMore show 502: Apple March Event aftermath
The iMore show brings you everything you need to know about the week in iPhone, iPad, Mac, and Apple! On this episode Serenity, Lory, Daniel, and Rene regroup after the epic Apple March event and talk iPhone SE, (baby) iPad Pro, new Watch bands, CareKit, Liam, and more!
Our sensational sponsors
- FreshBooks: Get your free 30 day trial at FreshBooks.com/imore and enter "The iMore Show" in the "How Did You Hear About Us?" section!
Interesting in sponsoring the iMore show? Get in touch!
- Hands on with the iPhone SE, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, and new Apple Watch bands
- iPhone SE FAQ: Everything you need to know!
- 9.7-inch iPad Pro FAQ: Everything you need to know!
- New Apple Watch Bands and watchOS 2.2 FAQ: Everything you need to know!
- iOS 9.3 FAQ: Everything you need to know!
- Liam the Robot
Be part of the show!
Send in your comments, questions, feedback, or follow-up to:
- Email: email@example.com
- Twitter: @iMore with hashtag #askimore
- Web: Leave a comment below!
Get more iMore in your inbox!
Our news, reviews, opinions, and easy to follow guides can turn any iPhone owner into an Apple aficionado
Rene Ritchie is one of the most respected Apple analysts in the business, reaching a combined audience of over 40 million readers a month. His YouTube channel, Vector, has over 90 thousand subscribers and 14 million views and his podcasts, including Debug, have been downloaded over 20 million times. He also regularly co-hosts MacBreak Weekly for the TWiT network and co-hosted CES Live! and Talk Mobile. Based in Montreal, Rene is a former director of product marketing, web developer, and graphic designer. He's authored several books and appeared on numerous television and radio segments to discuss Apple and the technology industry. When not working, he likes to cook, grapple, and spend time with his friends and family.