The Apple/Epic court battle continues. So far, the judge isn't having it! The crew also discuss iPhone 12 mini and the timing for release of other models in the iPhone 12 family. iPad Air is eagerly awaited this month as well.
We also answer some questions from our live listeners/viewers, including a great one about Apple Watch family setup.
- Judge says that Epic's lawsuit against Apple should go to trial by jury | iMore
- Apple and Epic Games agree to have lawsuit heard by court, not by jury | iMore
- iPhone 12 lineup confirmed by leaked Apple Silicone Case stickers | iMore
- iPhone 12 64GB model incoming, says leaker, shipments start next week | iMore
- iPhone 12 factories running 24 hours a day ahead of launch | iMore
- New concept video shows how great an iPad with Home screen widgets could be | iMore
- Roman: Welcome to Roman, a digital health clinic for men. Go to GetRoman.com/imore today. If approved, you'll get $15 off your first order of ED treatment.
Be part of the show!
Send in your comments, questions, feedback, or follow-up to:
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
Apple One is now available – here's how to get it
Apple One is finally here and now is your chance to save some money on all the individual Apple subscriptions you're already paying for.
iPhone 12 Pro review: Flat-out incredible
The iPhone 12 Pro may not stand head and shoulders above the iPhone 12 like the 11 Pro did over the 11, but this is still Apple's most well-rounded phone. Even though it's flat.
Apple One: A services bundle that can save you up to $25/month
Apple announced a new services bundle that includes Apple Music, Apple Fitness+, Apple Arcade, Apple TV+, and Apple News+ at discounted prices.
Cut down on bulk with these iPhone X wallet cases
Carrying around both your wallet and your iPhone can take up a lot of space in your bag or pocket. We've rounded up the best wallet cases for iPhone X to help you cut down on space and up the convenience.