iMore Show 722: Emotionally Desperate
The Apple/Epic court battle continues. So far, the judge isn't having it! The crew also discuss iPhone 12 mini and the timing for release of other models in the iPhone 12 family. iPad Air is eagerly awaited this month as well.
We also answer some questions from our live listeners/viewers, including a great one about Apple Watch family setup.
- Judge says that Epic's lawsuit against Apple should go to trial by jury | iMore
- Apple and Epic Games agree to have lawsuit heard by court, not by jury | iMore
- iPhone 12 lineup confirmed by leaked Apple Silicone Case stickers | iMore
- iPhone 12 64GB model incoming, says leaker, shipments start next week | iMore
- iPhone 12 factories running 24 hours a day ahead of launch | iMore
- New concept video shows how great an iPad with Home screen widgets could be | iMore
- Roman: Welcome to Roman, a digital health clinic for men. Go to GetRoman.com/imore today. If approved, you'll get $15 off your first order of ED treatment.
Be part of the show!
Send in your comments, questions, feedback, or follow-up to:
- Email: email@example.com
- Twitter: @iMore with hashtag #askimore
- Web: Leave a comment below!
Get the best of iMore in your inbox, every day!
Jim Metzendorf has been using Macs since 1994. He is a podcaster, freelance audio/video editor, and author of ‘The Professional's Guide to Audio Podcast Production'. Jim also teaches audio production at a college in Cleveland, Ohio. Follow him on Twitter: @jmetzendorf