Karen and Joe hang with Luke Filipowicz for a chat about Apple's celebration of Women's History Month this March along with their donation to the LGBTQ+ charity Encircle. And, of course, life wouldn't be complete without fresh MacBook, AirPods, and Apple Car rumors!
- Apple donates $1 million and products to Utah-based LGBTQ+ charity Encircle | iMore
- Third-generation AirPods and Charging Case appear in newly-leaked images | iMore
- New 2021 MacBook Pro leak promises huge overhaul | iMore
- Stunning new 2021 iMac leak reveals new design in five colors | iMore
- There will never be a free tier of Apple Music, confirms head of licensing | iMore
- Hyundai/Kia may still be working with Apple on multiple partnerships | iMore
- Apple celebrates Women's History Month with the help of Apple Music, Fitness+, and more | iMore
- Luke Filipowicz — 2021 edition (@LukeFilipowicz) / Twitter
- Hello Fresh (opens in new tab) With HelloFresh, you get fresh, pre-measured ingredients and mouthwatering seasonal recipes delivered right to your door. Go to HelloFresh.com/imore10 (opens in new tab) and use code imore10 for 10 free meals, including free shipping!
Be part of the show!
Send in your comments, questions, feedback, or follow-up to:
Get the best of iMore in in your inbox, every day!
Thank you for signing up to iMore. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.