This week on the iMore Show, special guests Christine Romero-Chan and Luke Filipowicz join the show to talk about the latest news and rumors ahead of next week's arrival of fun new Apple gadgets.
- Next-gen MacBook Air renders show an impossibly thin design, white keycaps | iMore
- Report: iPhone 13 models will be thicker with even larger camera bump | iMore
- Kuo: Apple will use its own 5G modems in the 2023 iPhones and beyond | iMore
- New concept images imagine iOS 15, iPadOS 15 with multi-user support and more | iMore
- Chipolo ONE Spot tracker costs $28, has a keyring hole, and ships in June | iMore
- MacBook Air and MacBook Pro shipments nearly doubled last quarter | iMore
- iPhone 13 reportedly using a smaller Face ID chip as the notch also shrinks | iMore
Be part of the show!
Send in your comments, questions, feedback, or follow-up to:
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.