Microsoft is rolling out an update for its Groove Music app for the iPhone and iPad. It's the first such update for the streaming music app since September 2015.
Microsoft outlined what will be included in the update, which will also be available for the Android version:
- Significant improvements to product and playback reliability.
- An Explore view to learn about the most popular songs and new releases from top artists.
- Faster download of albums and songs so you can play them offline. The app still needs to be in the foreground to download music, background download coming in a future update.
- Screen resolution improvements to support today's larger screen mobile phones.
- New sorting options when viewing your collection of music.
- Much faster sign-in to the app using your Microsoft account.
Microsoft says it plans to update the app more frequently in the future.
- Free - Download now
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
Apple releases iPadOS 13.5.1
Apple has released iPadOS 13.5.1, which fixes some security bugs.
Apple might be giving people a reason to upgrade their 2012 MacBook Pro
Anyone who still uses a 2012 MacBook Pro should probably look to upgrade it sooner rather than later following a report that claims Apple will label it "obsolete" this month.
New report backs up claims that we'll wait until October for iPhone 12
Apple would normally announce its new iPhones in September, but the coronavirus situation seems to have put paid to that. All eyes are now on October instead.
Get back on task with these Wunderlist alternatives for iPhone and Mac
Upset Wunderlist is no more? Here are some solutions to get you back on task.