This week Mike and Dieter review all the BAD news about the iPhone 3G and take a look at the growing community in the iPhone Blog forums!
Also, this is important: the iPhone Blog and (by extension) all y'all iPhone lovers have been called out by CrackBerry.com. Take a listen to this "Hit me on my BlackBerry" song, note the bits 2/3rds of the way through knocking TiPb. Anybody up for mixing down a pro-iPhone song? Let us know the comments (Wait-a-Thon time!) and if there's enough interest we'll make a contest out of it.
Alternately, some comments counteracting all our doom and gloom in the podcast would also be appreciated.
- To Upgrade or Not To Upgrade?
- Full price may be available in the US, we bet it'll be hefty given what AT&T shells out to Apple for each activation. All in all, the $199 price is nice, but it is a sign Apple failed to revolutionize the industry
- No Tethering for iPhone 3G
- Canadian Plans bad, well actually not that bad, ...except we're just not sure, oh wait, yes we are
- TomTom is coming, but then again the SDK Agreement prohibits it, so maybe TomTom isn't coming, except that TomTom could be coming. At any rate, AT&T is apparently making their own GPS app, which could confirm our worst fears.
- RAZR users ditch for iPhone
- iPhone 2G is gone from stores
- Are enough developers getting in on the iPhone action?
- iPhone nano rumors won't die
- iClone: Instinct panned by Walt, dropped in price, and shockingly well received by Dieter
Micah writes in:
I don't know if this is the right email address to send this to, but I was wondering if the new IPhone that most people are expecting at WWDC has passed through the FCC? Is it possible for Apple to keep that information confidential? The original IPhone passed the FCC on May 17 of last year, which is more than a month before it was released. If you could answer my question, or pass it along to someone who can, I would Appreciate it.
- Who has owned both the iPhone and BlackBerry?
- What GPS apps do you want to see?
- cmaier taking app development requests!!