Phone Different Podcast #30
- Our podcast feed
- Download Directly
- Subscribe via iTunes
This week: Google Earth, Contest updates, iPhone developer noodling, and your emails. Listen in!
(Update: If you're hearing weird things happen at about halfway through, your Podcast downloader is especially aggressive and caught an upload that somehow managed to get 2 of our SPE podcasts mixed wrongly. GarageBand FAIL. We've uploaded the proper version -- delete the podcast from iTunes (or whatever podcatcher your use) and re-subscribe to get it.)
- Site News
- TiPb on Facebook, Phase 2
- Official contest page
- Mike's Pick: V-Moda Vibe Duo Headphones
- How to win this week: Tweet @theiphoneblog on Twitter! Best tweets: questions for our next iPhone Live! podcast.
- Google Earth for iPhone
- Google Earth vs. Earthscape
- Official Tethering coming to AT&T
- TiPb Interview: PCalc
- TiPb Interview: Weightbot
- Opera Mini drama and resolution
- Security Hole
- Apple continues to fight jailbreakers
- AT&T Free WiFi is back. Here's how to set it up
- Hosted Exchange for iPhone
Thanks to Aidan, Frank, and Karen for contacting us!
- Awesome forums reviewers are reviewing
- Who is to blame for iPhone 3G reception
- Mobile Me Alternatives (related to the earlier how to)
Thanks to the the iPhone Blog Store for sponsoring the podcast.
Our music comes from the following sources:
Get more iMore in your inbox!
Our news, reviews, opinions, and easy to follow guides can turn any iPhone owner into an Apple aficionado