This week: Google Earth, Contest updates, iPhone developer noodling, and your emails. Listen in!
(Update: If you're hearing weird things happen at about halfway through, your Podcast downloader is especially aggressive and caught an upload that somehow managed to get 2 of our SPE podcasts mixed wrongly. GarageBand FAIL. We've uploaded the proper version -- delete the podcast from iTunes (or whatever podcatcher your use) and re-subscribe to get it.)
- Site News
- TiPb on Facebook, Phase 2
- Official contest page
- Mike's Pick: V-Moda Vibe Duo Headphones
- How to win this week: Tweet @theiphoneblog on Twitter! Best tweets: questions for our next iPhone Live! podcast.
- Google Earth for iPhone
- Google Earth vs. Earthscape
- Official Tethering coming to AT&T
- TiPb Interview: PCalc
- TiPb Interview: Weightbot
- Opera Mini drama and resolution
- Security Hole
- Apple continues to fight jailbreakers
- AT&T Free WiFi is back. Here's how to set it up
Thanks to Aidan, Frank, and Karen for contacting us!
- Awesome forums reviewers are reviewing
- Who is to blame for iPhone 3G reception
- Mobile Me Alternatives (related to the earlier how to)
Thanks to the the iPhone Blog Store for sponsoring the podcast.
Our music comes from the following sources:
- I Called You -- iPhone Remix by Pete Leidy via Sneakmove iPhone Ringtone Challenge
- Relaxation Spa Treatment by Dan the Automator via Wired 12.11: Sample the Future
- Wataridori 2 by Cornelius via Wired 12.11: Sample the Future
- DC 3000 by Thievery Corporation via Wired 12.11: Sample the Future
Apple shows off iPhone 11 Pro's wide angle camera in a new video
Apple's latest "Shot on iPhone" YouTube video shows us what can be done with iPhone 11 Pro's ultra wide camera.
SENA Wallet Book Case beautifully protects your iPhone and valuables
This gorgeous case holds your iPhone as well as up to three cards plus cash securely.
'App Store Confidential' is in number one spot on Amazon thanks to Apple
The controversial "App Store Confidential" book is now the number one bestseller on Amazon. All because Apple is trying to get it banned.
iPhone doesn't have an SD card slot, but you can use a flash drive instead!
Having a flash drive that works with your iPhone is a great little piece accessory to have in your back pocket!