A smorgasbord of iPhone news, from Apple's quarterly financial to patent fights to the 3rd Gen iPhone. Listen in!
- iPhone margins are huge, AT&T is happy, Apple had a decent quarter themselves
- Deets on apple and music companies
- Flash saga, part ...whatever part it is now
- Papermaster is in
- Shiny: Apple's design studio
- CES overtaking MacWorld
- Mobile vid chat?
- 3rd gen iphone and again with the 3rd gen iPhone iPhone. iPhone Nano rumors have finally abated
- Podcaster happy-ish ending
- App Store Cracked
- iPhone v Pre, development edition
- iPhone v Pre, patent edition, and Apple gets patents, Palm comments, Apple's original threat
Thanks to Paul contacting us! Don't forget about the Reader's choice awards
Thanks to the the iPhone Blog Store for sponsoring the podcast.
Our music comes from the following sources:
- I Called You -- iPhone Remix by Pete Leidy via Sneakmove iPhone Ringtone Challenge
- Relaxation Spa Treatment by Dan the Automator via Wired 12.11: Sample the Future
- Wataridori 2 by Cornelius via Wired 12.11: Sample the Future
- DC 3000 by Thievery Corporation via Wired 12.11: Sample the Future
Rumor: Navy Blue to replace Midnight Green in iPhone 12
A rumor (repeat, rumor) suggests that Apple may be planning to replace the Midnight Green iPhone with a Navy Blue model.
Report: Pegatron is the latest Apple partner to look beyond China
Apple partner Pegatron is the latest to look beyond China's borders, according to a report. The company is considering setting up shop in Vietnam.
Does MacStadium have the first rack-mounted Mac Pro that's out in the wild?
When Apple announced the new Mac Pro would be rack-mountable, there was surely only one place it was thinking about – MacStadium.
Protect your iPhone XS with little extra bulk with a thin case
Protect your new iPhone XS from minor scratches and bumps with these thin and lightweight cases.