A smorgasbord of iPhone news, from Apple's quarterly financial to patent fights to the 3rd Gen iPhone. Listen in!
- iPhone margins are huge, AT&T is happy, Apple had a decent quarter themselves
- Deets on apple and music companies
- Flash saga, part ...whatever part it is now
- Papermaster is in
- Shiny: Apple's design studio
- CES overtaking MacWorld
- Mobile vid chat?
- 3rd gen iphone and again with the 3rd gen iPhone iPhone. iPhone Nano rumors have finally abated
- Podcaster happy-ish ending
- App Store Cracked
- iPhone v Pre, development edition
- iPhone v Pre, patent edition, and Apple gets patents, Palm comments, Apple's original threat
Thanks to Paul contacting us! Don't forget about the Reader's choice awards
Thanks to the the iPhone Blog Store for sponsoring the podcast.
Our music comes from the following sources:
- I Called You -- iPhone Remix by Pete Leidy via Sneakmove iPhone Ringtone Challenge
- Relaxation Spa Treatment by Dan the Automator via Wired 12.11: Sample the Future
- Wataridori 2 by Cornelius via Wired 12.11: Sample the Future
- DC 3000 by Thievery Corporation via Wired 12.11: Sample the Future
Apple picks up an Engineering Emmy Award for its Apple ProRes video codec
Apple has picked up an Emmy Award, but it's nothing to do with Apple TV+.
Apple One is now available – here's how to get it
Apple One is finally here and now is your chance to save some money on all the individual Apple subscriptions you're already paying for.
iPhone 12 Pro review: Flat-out incredible
The iPhone 12 Pro may not stand head and shoulders above the iPhone 12 like the 11 Pro did over the 11, but this is still Apple's most well-rounded phone. Even though it's flat.
What are the best tablet stands to use with your Nintendo Switch?
Looking for the right tablet stand for your Nintendo Switch? We've got all of the information right here.