Bluetooth is ubiquitous. Almost every person carries a device with Bluetooth support and Bluetooth connected accessories that make our lives easier. Headphones, styluses, door locks, and even cooking gadgets. Rene and I have a few absolute must-haves for our Apple gadgets, plus a couple of fun Bluetooth connected accessories.
- Perfect audio pairing: AirPods Pro
- Writing in style: Apple Pencil
- Tap, don't click: Magic Trackpad
- Classy Keyboard: Brydge Keyboard
- Make everything Bluetooth: AirFly
- Meat perfector: Meater
- Remote cooking: Anova Sous Vide
Big sound in a tiny box with active noise-cancellation and Siri support.
All current iPads support Apple Pencil and it makes drawing so much nicer.
This trackpad is hands-down the best point-and-clicker for Mac. It's like magic.
Turn any tablet into a tiny computer with this incredibly efficient keyboard case.
Turn any device into a Bluetooth device with this diminutive Bluetooth transmitter.
Be the star of your holiday dinner with perfectly cooked meat thanks to this wireless thermometer.
All 20 stories from our 2019 Spotlight on Bluetooth package, all in one place. Whether it's a spot of Bluetooth history, a bit of humor or wireless memery, or some thoughtful analysis on the future of the short-range tech, you'll find it right here, courtesy of the folks at iMore, Android Central, and Windows Central.
- Introduction to our 2019 Spotlight on Bluetooth
- Where did the Bluetooth name and logo come from?
- A history of all the major Bluetooth releases and updates
- Where Bluetooth is headed, and the challenges it must overcome to get there
- Bluetooth 5: Is it actually better, and do you need it?
- Why Bluetooth is so great (and so terrible): A story told via memes
- Why the Bluetooth in your car sucks (and always will)
- 12 weird Bluetooth gadgets the Mobile Nations team uses every day
Apple and iOS
- The secret to Apple's ecosystem
- How to solve common Bluetooth issues on iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch and Mac
- Bluetooth vs AirPlay 2: Which is the superior wireless technology?
- iMore staff's favorite Bluetooth tech
- 5 major Bluetooth milestones at Microsoft
- How to master Bluetooth on Windows 10
- Why Xbox One (still) doesn't use Bluetooth
- Why wireless gaming mice still use RF receivers instead of Bluetooth
- Windows Central staff's favorite Bluetooth gadgets right now
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
Keep the air you breathe clean with these great air purifiers
If you want to clean the air in your home, consider purchasing an air purifier. It will filter out dust particles, pet dander, and other pollutants and keep the air you breathe healthy and pure.
Best cases to show off the gold iPhone XS or XS Max
Don't hide your gold iPhone in a case, show it off and enhance it with one of these beautiful cases. None of them will hide the natural beauty of your iPhone XS.
Dress up that Garmin Vivoactive with a few new bands
Is that Garmin Vivoactive feeling a bit outdated? Make it new again with a cool new bands! Here are the best possible bands that are available for your Garmin Vivoactive.