Smartphone Experts Roundtable Podcast #4 -- CTIA 2009
Join Dieter, Kevin, Rene, and Phil as they discuss CTIA and the other big news coming out of the smartphone world in the past few weeks.
- Download it directly with this link
- Subscribe via iTunes
- Subscribe directly to the Podcast feed with your favorite Podcatcher here
- Listen to it here with the player above
Show notes after the break.
- Phil Nickinson for WMExperts
- Rene Ritchie for The iPhone Blog
- Kevin Michaluk for CrackBerry.com
- and Dieter Bohn for PreCentral.net
- Snap! Hands-On Impressions, Video of the HTC Snap
- Marketplace Microsoft gives more marketplace details! Themes!, Upgrades to 6.5!
- Propel Pro Hands-on: Samsung Propel Pro
- Classic Classic PalmOS Emulator: Video Walkthrough
- SDK opened up a bit Web 2.0 Expo: Palm Reaches Out to Developers â€“ Extends Invite to Apply for Early Access Program
- Mojo Messaging Mojo Messaging Service for webOS: More than Just Push
- App World Goes Live - http://crackberry.com/blackberry-app-world-goes-live
- Storm Discontinued - http://crackberry.com/blackberry-storm-officially-discontinued :)
- BlackBerry gets Shazam - http://crackberry.com/shazam-blackberry-app-world-surprise
The iPhone Blog
- Next Gen iPhone Taking Shape: 3.5mp camera, video recording, voice control, digital compass, and the leaks just keep on coming!
- Google Giveth Gmail and Gcal Goodness: New WebApps leverage advanced WebKit features
- (Google Voice Mobile App: looks pretty sweet as well)
- Music Prices Go Variable: iTunes changes to tiered music single pricing, but so does Amazon MP3 and Walmart.
- AT&T Cracking Down on iPhone users without iPhone 3G plans?
- Nokia E71x
- CTIA 09: Nokia release Point & Find beta for camera-enabled devices
- Not big at CTIA -- again! -- what gives?
Special thanks to gmz for the song Parametaphoriquement, licensed under the Creative Commons at CCMixter.org
Get more iMore in your inbox!
Our news, reviews, opinions, and easy to follow guides can turn any iPhone owner into an Apple aficionado
By Kevin Lynch