What you need to know
- Sony is now offering 6 months of free Apple TV+ to PS5 users.
- Users can activate it through the Apple TV app on the PlayStation.
- It can even be used by people who already have a free trial!
Sony has today announced that PS5 users can now redeem an exclusive 6 months free trial of Apple TV+ through the Apple TV app on the PlayStation 5.
Redeem your offer between now and July 22nd, 2022 and start watching critically acclaimed Apple Originals series and films. Enjoy fan favorites like Ted Lasso, starring Jason Sudeikis, See starring Jason Momoa with Dave Bautista and Alfre Woodard, and the highly anticipated sci-fi drama Foundation.
New Apple Original series and films premiere every month. Watch exclusively on the Apple TV app.
Plan renews for $4.99/month after extended trial period until canceled.
You'll need a PlayStation Network account and an Apple ID, then all you have to do is go into the Apple TV app on PlayStation to activate it.
- Find the Apple TV app from your PS5 console's search bar, or find it under "All apps" in Media home.
- Download and open the Apple TV app and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Sign in with your Apple ID or create an Apple ID if you don't already have one.
- Enjoy your six free months of Apple TV+.
This won't work on any earlier PlayStation models like the PS4, and can't be redeemed on PC or mobile, only through your console. The good news, however, is that you can get 6 months free even if you're already on a free trial, which is perfect considering that most people's free trials are starting to run out.
The offer is available in a ton of countries including the U.S., UK, Canada, and more, and is available until July 7 2022. Once you're trial ends you'll renew at the standard $4.99 a month rate unless you cancel.
100% exclusive content for the price of a cup of coffee.
With TV+, you can watch well-produced, big-budget TV shows from famed directors, and starring award-winning actors and actresses across all your Apple devices and with up to six members of your Family Sharing group.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.