Portable power banks are extremely popular these days, and there are so many different options available. From tiny pocket-sized ones to large ones that can recharge your phone like 10 times, they all offer something a little different to make them stand out.
This 20000mAh option from Aukey may be one of the most versatile ones that we've seen so far, and right now you can pick one up for $31.99 (opens in new tab) at Amazon when you use the coupon code AUKEYPY4.
The power bank has 3 USB-A ports, one Micro-USB, one USB-C, and one Lightning port. You can recharge the battery using the USB-C, Lightning or Micro-USB input, and charge your phone, tablet, and other gadgets using the USB-C and USB-A ports.
- 20000mAh Energy Beast- Power your iPhone 7 6.8 times, 9.7-inches iPad Pro 1.8 times, Samsung Galaxy Note8 4 times, Samsung Galaxy S8+ 3.8 times and More
- Universal Charging - Recharge your power bank via USB-C / Lightning / Micro-USB. Reversible USB-C port and 3 USB output ports charge your devices simultaneously with up to 3A shared output
- Stylish Design - Ultra slimline & refined craftsmanship with a matte fingerprint-free surface. Minimalist LED indicator shows the remaining battery at a glance
- AiPower Technology - Tuned to provide the safest maximum recharge rate for all your USB-powered devices
The power bank has a 2-year warranty from Aukey, and the package also includes a USB-A to USB-C cable.
- What makes this deal worth considering? - Not only is this battery pack massive in capacity at 20000mAh, but it also has four outputs for keeping your devices charged and it is super thin. You can charge the pack itself in three different ways, making it extremely versatile.
- Things to know before you buy! - None of the ports on this charger are Quick Charge compatible. If that is super important to you, we'd suggest this RavPower option (opens in new tab) with a few fewer ports for $40.
See at Amazon (opens in new tab)
Get the best of iMore in in your inbox, every day!
Jared started off writing about mobile phones back when BlackBerry ruled the market, and Windows Mobile was kinda cool. Now, with a family, mortgage and other responsibilities he has no choice but to look for the best deals, and he's here to share them with you.
Thank you for signing up to iMore. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.