Tim Stevens, star of auto and gadget blogs, joins Rene to talk about the computerization of cars, including launch controls, self-driving vehicles, Sync, QNX, and iOS in the Car, and the explosive potential of hacking engines.
- 2013 Ferrari FF: The Jalopnik Review
- Lexus' autonomous Advanced Active Safety Research Vehicle and why we're not ready for self-driving cars
- Nissan NSC-2015 self-driving car with LTE and smartphone connectivity (test-ride with video)
- QNX unveils new Bentley Continental GT concept car
- iOS in the Car
- Rene Ritchie of iMore.com
Yell at us via the Twitter accounts above (or the same names on ADN). Loudly.
Rene Ritchie is one of the most respected Apple analysts in the business, reaching a combined audience of over 40 million readers a month. His YouTube channel, Vector, has over 90 thousand subscribers and 14 million views and his podcasts, including Debug, have been downloaded over 20 million times. He also regularly co-hosts MacBreak Weekly for the TWiT network and co-hosted CES Live! and Talk Mobile. Based in Montreal, Rene is a former director of product marketing, web developer, and graphic designer. He's authored several books and appeared on numerous television and radio segments to discuss Apple and the technology industry. When not working, he likes to cook, grapple, and spend time with his friends and family.
Get the best of iMore in in your inbox, every day!
Thank you for signing up to iMore. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.