ZENandTECH is a new podcast by Georgia and Rene, your friendly neighborhood iPhone Live and iPad Live co-hosts. This podcast goes beyond iOS, to center you inner geek, help you deal with the demands of a connected life, and nurture your superhero in training. In the debut episode, Georgia and Rene introduce the new show, try to define stress, recommend some apps (and non-apps!), and go over basic breathing exercises. Follow along!
Read on for the topics, our big Nexus One give away, exercises, our tech (and zen!) picks of the week, and more!
- What is ZENandTECH?
- What stresses do we face in our connected lives?
- How do we rate our stress levels?
- Rene is giving away his Nexus One! Just follow us and re-tweet this to enter!
- Nexus One give away! Follow @ZENandTECH @GeorgiaTiPb @reneritchie and RT to enter! https://t.co/PEEh4VV
- Basic breathing
- Do basic breathing, 8-12 times a day if you can
- Write down your stress level before and after you breathe
- [Evernote] is a great, cross-platform, cross-device note taking app to use to keep track of your homework, to journal, and to otherwise stay organized on the go and at home.
- [Field Notes] are for those who prefer to write with pen and paper, but want to do it in style.
- Head massagers are cheap, simple, and just feel good.
This episode of ZENandTECH is brought to you by the Android Central Store, your one stop shop for everything Droid to Galaxy and back again. Check out the extended battery for the Verizon Thunderbolt while you're there. It's 38% off right now and, frankly, if you're on LTE, you need it.
Thanks everyone, you're the best community on the web and we love having you with us!
While Georgia is a therapist, she's not YOUR therapist. Everything said or implied on this show is for informational and entertainment purposes only. And shouldn't be taken in any way as a replacement for proper, professional care.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
EA is pulling Tetris from the App Store because reasons
EA has confirmed that Tetris is being removed from the App Store. And you won't be able to play it after April, either.
Kids swap AirPods and use text-to-speech to "talk" in class
Ever wanted to feel old? See how these kids are using AirPods to avoid being caught "talking" to each other during class.
Apple CEO Tim Cook will join US President Trump for Davos breakfast
Tim Cook will breakfast with Trump at the World Economic Forum in Switzerland.
Lighting is crucial to photos — get the best shot with these portable LEDs
Shine a light on your phone’s snapshots with these iPhoneography accessories!